Family with Alts looking for Family Friendly Community

To save both our time; please read carefully. We are looking for some specific things.

What we want:
Casual Raid group that runs 2 or 2.5 hours tops. Two or three times per week is ok.
Normal, Heroic, some Mythic is okay. Not looking to grind. We’ve already done that.

Group that utilizes discord or something similar, with established language standards (not expecting church, just not crude…my wifey says I’m the inappropriate uncle; balancing funny without “language”).

We’d love this to be a group we can invest in and feel a part of. So establishing scheduled group mythic+ runs to help gear others would be welcomed but not required. We genuinely enjoy helping others learn, gear and laugh.

Ultimately we are looking for a place that feels like home.

What we are:

We have higher end mythic raiding experience with good parses. But we’ve learned we don’t enjoy the grind.

We each have KSM and between us can tank, heal, and range or melee dps.

We are kind and polite people that would like to be valued for what we are. We give, support ourselves in game completely, and would like to find people who would appreciate our shared time together; as we play virtually ever day.

• As to the family friendly part - We have three boys with Autism so we are home centric which means we play everyday but also have discord playing central in the home with small ears listening. So if an occasional slip of "language’ happens no biggie, but if/when it becomes the normal we’ll have to move on.

i think we have exactly what you are looking for. Let’s chat!

Discord: Ehlissa#9836
Bnet: okayitsliz#1616