Family man looking for 2nd Family

Greetings!
ISO active, social, casual guild. I’m a father to 3 very active kids, so I don’t have just a ton of time to devote to the game, but I do enjoy trying to get on for a couple hours in the evenings. I’ve played pretty much solo since my first guild disbanded back after BC, but I really miss those fun active guild days… may just be nostalgia. Played off and on since then… missed a few of the expansions. Anywho… Thank you in advance for your consideration!

4 Likes

Hey there, we have a guild made up of a lot of parents, in fact our Discord is called DadSquad. If you are looking to raid, we are looking for dps/heals for Fri-Sat 9pm EST.

Maybe we’re a fit for you, drop me a line on Discord - Enthalpy7033.

Normal to Heroic raiders, not bleeding edge.

1 Like

We are a group of older wow players on the realm Wrymrest Accord. It is a RP realm but we don’t role play. We dable in a bit of everything. Very casual and everyone has a real life they need to attend to. Work or family or anything RL always comes first. Zero preasure to log in. The realm was originally very Horde populated so the guild was originally horde. Now we have many people adding their alliance toons or just alliance players joining as well. Now that there is the cross realm allowance as well people don’t have to swap realms to join. The guild does raid, run mythic plus together. We have a lot of casual people as well that like to farm mog,mounts,pets,toys. Some are altoholics and have a lot of characters in the guild.
I wish you luck in finding your new home and if you have any questions about us please feel free to ask. Have a great rest of you day!!

1 Like

Hello Keelin!

High Latency on Trollbane is a casual raiding guild and social one too! We love having a social group of players to play with and many of us are parents too so we get having flexible schedules is a must! If you are interested in joining us check my post out about our guild here: Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

Also feel free to message me in game! Yakella- Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa#6430

1 Like

Hello Keellin,

Many parents and other adults with lives outside the game can be found here:

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522, or look for us in the in-game guild finder (make sure to check “cross faction”!).

1 Like

Hi Keellin,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some casual normal raiding at some point in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Here’s a bit about my guild, which is ran by me and my wife.

1 Like

Howdy there, saw your post and our guild is recruiting, we have a few night owls and are looking expand our guild in many facets including raiding, mythic content or even just a place to hang out on a regular basis. I’ll post our recruitment below, if you’re interested feel free to contact me over discord and we can have a conversation if it might be a good fit for you!

Welcome to Finest of Proudmoore

Recruitment Contacts Guild Master: Max - Proudmoore
GM Discord: studmax
Recruitment Officer : Rev
RO Discord: Revban1000

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 6-8:30pm Server Time - (PST)

About Us
We are a core group looking to obtain more members for our raid roster and mythic+ content, bringing new members into our core group to raid and game together for multiple tiers to come creating a casual experience while achieving goals while maintaining our integrity and inclusivity! Our group contains a wide variety of gamers seeking others with a positive mentality towards completing content while having fun!

Raid Attendance

• Each week we require you to signup for each raid via a signup channel in our discord. Attendance and punctuality is imperative when it comes to progression raiding. We require 90% participation.

Knowledgeable / Competitive Oriented Players:
We expect players to at a minimum know their class. If you need assistance I am sure there will be those in the guild that will help, No one is perfect

Active Outside of Raid:
You will find most of or members hanging out on discord doing M+ or other activities in games and welcome all guild members to join in.

Needs
Recruiting any skilled players, Also have a very active M+ community as well. We have open spots available for our main raid team. Feel free to contact an officer for a discord link to learn more or ask any questions

Not a raider?
Not a problem we are still active in M+, and old raids for transmog there is even a few people that like to PvP. Active Discord (preferred method of communication), LGBTQIA+ friendly, AOTC, M+, PvE ,PvP, PvX.

If you are interested in joining our community, please reach out to us on discord/btag.

1 Like

Thank you all so much for the responses!

Greetings Keellin, Father of Three!

That is a long time to be out in the wilderness…

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

1 Like

Hello Keellin! I invite you to The Illidari Scourge! We are a guild that does RAIDS,M+,PVP and really just anything you can do in WoW, If you feel interested and want to have a blast in the upcoming expac TWW then here is my BNET! ( FluffyBÙllet#1401 )

1 Like

Hi Keellin! I’m not sure if you’re looking to raid as well, but if not that’s fine too as we are open to social/casual members. We’re an older group with a bunch of parents so we understand real life comes first. Should you be interested in raiding in the future, we are also looking for DPS and could work with a shadow priest. I’ll leave our info below for you to consider:

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 13yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 3/9M Amir; 3/9M Aberrus; 3/8M VoI | LF DPS/Hybrids!
More info: themetalguild(dot)com

1 Like