Fallen Blades Company is Recruiting!

Tired of sitting around all day in bars, not doing much? Tired of the boundaries of Stormwind City keeping your back from making coin? Want to make a decent profit for once? Then come and sign up with the Fallen Blades Company! FBC is calling to the thieves, vagabonds, miscreants and mercs to join us in making a bit of coin, and some chaos. Will you join?

(FBC is a dark-themed, Chaotic neutral/good merc and criminal-themed. Our main goals are to promote a strong sense of community that can flourish and provide fantastic RP both as a guild and to help develop personal PC stories. FBC is a Heavy to Medium RP guild with weekly RP events (from social to story to personal arc and more). We are looking for mercenaries, sellswords, assassins, warlocks, witches, and all other sorts of miscreants that have been thrown away from the alliance to join the company. FBC is specifically 18+ and requires both an OOC and IC interview! All classes and races welcomed. DM myself or any member of FBC in game/in discord (@ Giarc#2308)who will direct you to an officer or apply on our new website!! https:// fbc.guildtag. com/ (Put spaces so its not a link) )

4 Likes

I sent you a discord request.

1 Like

These are some good people, and we’ve had nothing but good interactions with them.

They are strong, like bull, and turnip.

Well, maybe not strong as turnip, but definitely strong as bull!

2 Likes

Been a while since I’ve had interactions. A couple years but still. Never had a bad interaction with anyone of them.

2 Likes

How do we get as strong as turnip. that’s the real question lol

1 Like

One human mage, one human warrior, one human pally, one elf hunter, one dwarven warrior, and four gnomes. That would be Gandalf, Boromir, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Sam, Frodo, Merry, and Pippin, respectively.

THE ONE RING THAT RULES THEM ALL!

Have fun traveling.

1 Like

First you recruit my jewel hunting alt, and then you go on many adventures with her in her quest for the perfect gem, in which we venture far and wide, high and low, until we accidentally uncover a gem that’s protected by a curse and turns us all into turnips until we turnip our way back across the world to kill a conspiciously well placed boss for the antidote.

Or, maybe, simpler way - just ask the Pandaren. From what I’ve seen out of that Turnip Punching Bag, their farmers seem to know how to make incredibly strong, chonky turnips…

:scream:

Silliness aside, I do like the guild descript! Waffling in thoughts about it.

2 Likes

Come look us up! Ongoing guild arc that’s planned for the months leading into Shadowlands!

These people are cool yo

1 Like

Bump as well! Feel free to DM myself as well, @TheMaz#2356!

2 Likes

Just gonna do a lil bumpy bump. If you have questions my discord is open! Giarc#8501

1 Like

Though I was only in the guild a brief time on my alt. I can say that they are a very good guild, and cool people, especially Maz!

Endorsing this guild heavily! They’ve always been a pleasure to work with.

Indeed! Sadly the only ones I interacted with for any length of time were Daresh and Maz as far as I remember, I enjoyed talking with them. They are all great people.