I started on Herod-Horde, but my schedule didn’t fit the server’s raid teams, so I’m trying to find something preferably on the west coast.
I’m looking for something kind of late at night. I get off work at around 9:30pm PST, so I was hoping to find a guild that starts at 10pm.
- I know my rotation for both tanking and dps
- I always bring world buffs and consumables
- I have some pretty useful tanking macros
- I’ve managed to get 9% without edgemaster’s handguards and still be pretty beefy, but if it’s truly necessary, I’ll farm for it on my slightly less geared mage
- I love theory crafting, especially in Classic because there are so many possibilities
- I’m very friendly and reasonable
- Free boosts for guildies, as long as you come to my discord and tell everyone how amazing I am
Gol’kosh dabu. Pawene ichnee pawene.
(By my axe, I obey.) (Remain strong always.)