Looking for a couple more dps- any ranged, and a demon hunter

Looking for ranged dps and heals

Looking for the following:

• ranged dps
  • disc priest
    -resto druid
  • fury warrior

Hey guys,

I’m interested in joining as a social until I get more gear on whatever DPS you guys need most. Been playing since WotLK and raiding is my favorite thing about the game. I love the grind. I love progression.
That being said, I’ve been playing pretty casually since I got pre-6.0 H (now Mythic) Garrosh kill in SoO as a feral druid, but I’m ready to spark that raiding flame again if possible.

I’m super flexible though and will run whatever DPS you guys need.

I don’t really have any logs to provide for this expansion. Sorry.

Characters that are 120 and ready to gear:
My hunter was boosted last week and I’m at a 422 ilvl atm w/ 67 Neck and Rank 5 Cloak. Probably my favorite ranged class right now.
Fury warr is about a 417 atm. Huge fan of warrior dps if you’re looking for one.
Feral Druid/Boomkin still working on cloak and ~380 ilvl I think
SPriest still working on cloak and ~400 ilvl
Fire Mage still working on cloak and fresh boost

Like I said though I’ll roll whatever is needed most honestly and get it geared up within a few weeks so I can work for a raid spot. I’m also pretty reliable.

Other personal details:
I’m 28, half Filipino, a software developer living in the Phoenix area, and I like video games and cars. Pretty easy-going, sometimes ‘too positive’. Kinda shy so if you get me in Discord, don’t expect me to talk too much the first couple times, at least until I’m tipsy/drunk, which happens quickly because I’m a cheap date.

Anyway, BTag is LolWTFRyan#1729

Looking for ranged dps, as well as a rogue

Looking for a disc priest or hpally.

H Pally here, just added you on B net so we can talk. I think I’m a great fit for your guild and I look forward to talking with you.

Still looking!

Still recruiting exceptional players with current mythic logs.

Xanesh down!

Looking for exceptional dps and heals.

Looking for skilled ranged dps

Still open to solid ranged dps with current mythic experience.

Recruitment is open for ranged dps with current mythic experience.

Looking for ranged!

Would love to find a hunter, mage, and boomkin!

Carapace down!

N’zoth down!

Looking for a warlock, resto shaman, and any exceptional ranged dps.
We’re also open to social players looking to be a part of a thriving community!

Would yall consider an under progressed Resto Shaman? Just returned to the game hard getting going again due to lack of logs. Ive pugged weekly since returning clearing 12/12 h and 3/12 mythic hard to get much further with no guild. Looked on forums for people looking for Rshams on A52 and legit yall were it as far as specifically looking. Former cutting Edge in Legion just didnt play this xpac minus the beginning of uldir cleared a few mythic before quitting not long after raid released due to getting a new job. Rsham is 471 and only been back 4 weeks. Back 15, Neck 87.