Faction Transfers Status

I know this topic is being brought up daily here but is there any way to get a status of this feature? In the VLOG they posted in December they were hoping that it would come out around phase launch, or shortly after. With no updates since, it is leaving the community to think that this is going to be delayed further. Faction transfers when? Will there be restrictions on this?

I remember the vlog and i remember them saying it would come out sometime during wotlk classic, but they didnt specify when exactly. Everyone’s best guess is either ToC phase, or more likely, ICC phase.

If you seriously want to probe Blizzard about it, never use the forums, use Twitter.

1 Like

They did tho.
Said they want it to come out at the start of phase two, but if it didn’t it would come out soon after.

Just looking for open communication. Twiitter may be the better place for this. Even if they said they ran into snags and it will be delayed, it will still be better received than just leaving us in the dark. As someone who has been trying to level a different faction alt to play with my friends, it’s incredible boring and difficult to start over when you have an established character/professions/finance set up on another faction.

They were pretty specific they wanted it to come with ulduar, but were having coding issues. They state that if they couldnt get it “by” the patch (ulduar) than it would come shortly after.

There is no mention of ToC or ICC phases and the only issue appears to be a coding one not a decision of when.

Accoladez is right! If you want answers you need to use twitter. Search for a certain Dev and “@(insert dev name) and ask your question”.

A lot of people were pinging Brian a few months back…before he got fired… and after a while he came back and told us to check the forums for answers. For about 5 days the Devs were answering questions…

1 Like

Cancelled sry bro

i hope never.

This, further more bugs that have been in the game close to 6+ months now.

This is why its irksome for me.

Be buggy…but give wanted features to at least make some people happy as they get addreesed.

game is still buggy, yes. But I’d ahve my race and faction (if applicable change. It have me go at least I have this to feel better while other crap works out.

See bethesda games. More like bugthesda…the meme never gets old.

Buggy as hell but they give you stuff to go at least I get fun things I want as they deal with them. Or the team Arthmoor leads addresses it on the new version of unofficial patch.

Thing is Blizzard never had this level of problems with bugs. this is a new phenomenon. and bethesda still uses their crappy creation engine to develop their games. why wouldn’t you expect bugs in their games. they’ve been using this for years and its its only made their games far more buggy.

Brian Birmingham Twitter Jan 24:

Oh we had already announced plans for faction change to be introduced during the 3.4.1 patch, so I’m happy to confirm that it was on its way when I left.
(Not a secret: I wouldn’t say if it hadn’t been announced).
That MIGHT have changed since I left, but I wouldn’t expect it to.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.