Faction transfer please

Can we please get faction transfers. I started playing tbc with friends on both factions. I made the hard choice and went with alliance. All of my alliance friends have since quit and now I have to relevel horde and throw all my progress in the garbage.

I know people will say just reroll ect, but who has time to fully gear another character. And who wants to fully geared another character of the same class through the same content.

Open it up, stop dampening the fun for no reason.

1 Like

Or atleast open a one time faction transfer similar to solve situations like this.

No. Vanilla is about making hard choices like you did. You have to live with it. Faction changes came in a later expansion. Stop trying to turn this into retail with all these stupid requests that were not available in Vanilla. This goes to everyone asking for them not just Bigup.

3 Likes

What’s the point though. Let’s say you are lvl 70 horde. You find out a few co workers play wow and are level 70 alliance. No choice was made in this situation, but fun social game play is being prevented.

At the end of the day isn’t this game about fun? Why are people against faction transfer, how does it effect anyone but the person transferring. No different than realm transfers

realm transfers flat out killed more than half the servers
so going by that logic…

1 Like

Mismanagement of server population killed the realms.

Would you rather people quit the game, or transfer.

Alliance has enough trouble filling the ranks as it is, faction xfer would only make it even easier for people to leave. And they’re not chasing fun, it’s a twisted pursuit of min/max with no concern for the rest of the population.

Ps, I was.
Rerolling is totally possible.

Off subject, but nice guild name.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.