Faction specific queues

but people are in ques… we are just changing witch group of people have to que.

you log in before character screen is even seen. wtf are you going on about.

The horde, by a mile.

there are already ques you dummy.

Do you have a question, or are you just looking for an argument?

If you actually care to read what I wrote, you’d find the answer to your question. If you’re just being rude on purpose, then you’ve succeeded.

you are rude to like every person you talk too. just given what i get.

That’s is why they created battlegrounds open world PvP is not and never will be balanced

Would you care to provide an example?

Tnks for at least report me with your classic character ^^

your most liked comment is a snarky rude remark. when some said they are quiting becuase of pvp, you said " on a pvp server".

another time you said " Translation, “I would like changes made to the game that are advantageous to me .”

literally adding nothing to the conversations just being rude.

1 Like

That is not at all what I am trying to say. I’m asking a question.

Which was was initially in response to:

To which I asked:

And followed up with:

What I suppose I meant to imply was that simply having equal numbers of each faction does not necessarily mean that there will be equal numbers engaged in WPVP, nor any particular faction disparity in any particular place.

I’m asking questions, which have yet to be answered btw, about what problems are perceived to exist due to faction imbalance, and how resolving that may resolve these problems.

I think you’ll find that if you read what is in my post, that will be clear.

You find that being rude? I find it appropriately descriptive of the situation.

People are asking for changes to be made to suit their preferences. The changes they are asking for will give them an advantage that they do not currently have. They seem to prefer to ask for these changes than to resolve their issues on their own. This all seems quite evident from what they are posting.

this is really not an issue sense if the population is not balanced you literally can not have balanced pvp.

1 Like

yes just like you want the game to stay the way it is becuase you precieve it to be advantageous to you. everyone is doing that. thats why the comment is rude and adds nothing. pointing out other people have cynical motives when you clearly do as well is not productive.

1 Like

You certainly can. Though, so what?

It doesn’t necessarily follow that just because a population is imbalanced, that no instances of PVP will be balanced. But also, balance has never been a guarantee, and may not even be desirable.

you cant have balanced pvp with out balanced factions. is the whole quote… again this type of behavior where you make quotes short as possible to take things out of context.

AN EXTREMELY rude things to do.

1 Like

That sounds like a reasonable thing to suggest.

I do not think that I am blaming Blizzard, or others for my situation. Nor am I asking for (nor demanding) changes to be made to better suit my situation.

That seems to be a difference.

I certainly am not making things short to take them out of context; or at least not doing so consciously on purpose.

You absolutely can have balanced PVP without balanced factions. But, perhaps it would make more sense for use to begin with a definition of what is meant by balanced PVP, and then we could discuss whether this is possible or not with or without balanced factions. We could also discuss how we would measure its accuracy.

thats the thing about being rude, you dont have to be aware of being rude. to be rude.