Faction que so dumb

I play both and don’t.

Horde has the larger player base. It has been the fotm faction for the vast majority of the game.

This is not a controversial statement.

And your “legitimate issue”, isn’t an issue, because you can play with shorter Q’s.

With how much you bash horde all the time I am kind of surprised you do if even at all

Why is that surprising? I want shorter Q’s for Horde also. But the only way that would happen is if Horde wasn’t the Popular “PvP” faction.

Just idk usually when people bash something they hate it meant no disrespect just find it odd

It’s all good. I’m not bashing anything, just calling it how I see it.

Fair enough

Maybe I’m just dyslexic or something but it doesn’t appear that way.

here we are at odds then

Sounds right.

epic bg / pvp population is almost dead with introduction of Ashran, and classic - there are barely enough players atm to form 1 bg - it needs to happen now vs next expansion… next expansion is too late

like I said, make it opt in like warmode

So by your logic i am to believe that whatever faction is played more is “FOTM” so the only criteria for you to consider something FOTM is the quantity of players playing it? That seems flawed to me. As the number of people playing a race seems irrelevant.
I think you may mean more horde Q for BG’s
Generally FOTM mean some buff or broken mechanic something has so people flood to it until its fixed. I dont think many would agree that FOTM = most played.
As for the legitimate issue… you seem to have totally missed the concept.
People chose a faction / class because its what they enjoy? Telling someone they can bypass a problem by playing something they dont enjoy defeats the whole concept of the game which is to have fun. Dont think you thoroughly thought this through.

thats a contradiction, always being more popular is not fotm

…lmao you two are dense.
Horde has always been the fotm, overpopulated, “PvP” faction.

Pretty simple, unless you’re completely out of touch with reality.

Horde may have 10-20 minute queues for Epic BGs, but they’re guaranteed a win. I have spent 4 or 5 hours a day for a week and a half trying to get 1 win in. 65 CQ a day that I miss out on because Alliance can’t win an Epic BG anymore.

I know win loss for epics use to be about 50/50 … I have no clue whats going on now because i will not Q as long as i have the chance to get stuck in a Ash

It’s no longer 50/50. It’s a guaranteed Horde win every game.

I may bite the bullet and Q in this weekend to see about this. If i find the same ill repost here. Even if im guaranteed a 100% win i still wont play till ash is gone.

When entering a wintergrasp with 30 alliance to 40 horde then alliance may have a rocky start.

Was not worth the queue time which was only 1 or 2 minutes short of 2 hours. Have been getting upwards 1 hour queue times for awhile on random epics but the 2 hour just now was the longest I have had.