Faction population

Depends on the server really. For example if Asmon pick a server and no big streamer or guild goes to counter that move it ~could~ be possible that Alliance rule that server and the horde all reroll else where. Queue times for them would be far higher then.

On the other hand if blizzard locks server pops to a certain % difference you could see some inblanace but it could work out better than some of the live servers did.

I would expect the usually split on PvP and PvE servers with Horde being more on pvp and less on PvE. Though with the information we have we know alliance has some advantages to make raiding easier, it may be the case there are more Alliance players this time around. As there is no hard data and using P-Server info is a simple one off its hard to really determine the spread until later.

3 Likes

Cross realm battlegrounds were in during 1.12
They are going with 1.12

1 Like

I don’t think this has been confirmed yet. I saw threads saying people don’t want it and others saying they do. But to my knowledge blizzard has not commented on if there will be cross realm yet. Please inform me if they have responded.

In Vanilla it was the opposite. Blame Blood Elves for your long queue.

6 Likes

Yes it has been confirmed. Check WoW Head you will find it there pretty sure. We are getting CRBGs.

2 Likes

CRBG’s “confirmed” in Phase 3.

4 Likes

Classic is going to have cross realm BGs so queues shouldn’t really be an issue.

1 Like

I’m rolling Alliance simply because it’s far cooler. Hmm medieval city, city in a mountain, city in a giant tree vs some huts with spikes and red cloth. Smh Horde have no sense of fashion.

3 Likes

Spikes were not a thing till, Garosh

2 Likes

CRBG is unfortunate. And if there are significantly more Horde than Alliance interested in PVP, queues will still be longer for Horde. CRBG doesn’t magically equalize the number of each faction in the queue.

1 Like

i always wondered why they diddnt just burn down the tree…

oh wait they did.

2 Likes

That burned down tree still looks better than Orgrimmar

3 Likes

that’s rough, I always experienced the exact opposite.

Peaceful city on mile high buttes, underground city.

Your bias is showing.

1 Like

Taurens are the only one with a cool city. Undercity is a cool concept but a bad execution.

He’s not wrong though. Thunder bluff is my favorite, but undercity is a wreck to navigate.

Thanks for the links by the way. It has been confirmed. So that’s both good and bad which I won’t get into, but still not sure if that will have an impact. I still have Q now on bfa and it’s all cross pvp

That’s because the Horde Racials are seen as the 1% worth flipping factions for.

But it will be the same or worse in classic. For PVP purposes which is why I imagine q will be even longer…

Not for Horde. Alliance have the superior racials.

2 Likes

I’m sure it won’t be an issue. There’s no blood elves