Faction Changed to alliance and cant get to zuldazar

I just faction changed my 55 warrior to Alliance. I am trying to get to Zuldazar but the guy on the ship has nothing for me and wont take me to that area. Whats the trick?

It looks like I have been there before…some spots are still covered on the map while others are not. Just can’t get the guy on the ship to give me the options to sail there.

I have the achievement but it doesn’t show any of the war campaign chapters completed but it says it was done back in oct '20

I know I completed this when I was horde if that matters.

Talking to Jes-Tereth on the boat in boralus he says the ship is at my command, but no option to go anywhere

Go to the harbour masters office and make sure you have trivial quest tracking enabled.

Thanks for the suggestion!

I thought of this initially as well and still nothing. I think I am bugged, honestly.

I have every indication I have completed these tasks already.

With a faction change, you will need to unlock the Horde zones, and you get those quests in the Harbour Masters office.

I’ve been there multiple times. Cyrus gave me a quest for Nazjatar, but has had no additional or follow up quests since completing that.

Then check the map in the office.

Go back to your capital, get the “Tides of War” quest. Skip all the intro stuff, but take the tour around Zul/Bor until you get to pick which of the first zones you want to “quest through”. Pick it until you recieve the first real quest of the zone campaign, then headback to the ship and you should be able to instantly pick a zone of the opposite faction to set sail for.

4 Likes

Thank you for giving the solution for anyone who gets to this thread from Google. The original poster however is not likely to be looking at this thread a year after they posted the issue.

1 Like