Facing nothing but tryhards at low ratings?

This is the dumbest comment I’ve read in awhile.

Of course it is, you’re the sophomoric community college contrarian I’m describing.

People traditionally played more wacky comps at low ratings for the sake of expedience in capping. When you’re playing T1 alts at low rating and won’t queue without having a strong comp, you’re probably trying harder than the bracket necessitates.

It’s not a very mystifying term or remark, nor is it a new one. You’re just being a blase contrarian.

1 Like

Bottom line is this. NO ONE likes a tryhard. :face_vomiting:

What do you consider low rating?

1 Like

You typed and erased your message 5 times to ask that question?
I can only imagine the toxicity you were trying to concoct, lmao.

Contrarian, pleaseee.

1 Like

At first i was going to write something elaborate but then thought I should ask this first. I’m not a toxic person.

1 Like

If you’re playing obtuse to pretend not to know exactly what “tryhard comps at 1500” means, you probably are a toxic person.
Also your mog is whack.

1 Like

Calling me toxic while talking trash, the hypocrisy is ridiculous.

3 Likes

You were already presenting your own blase toxicity with the inherent hierarchy implied in “Why is tryhard now a term for better players in arena?”
You’re just snake-y and passive-aggressive.
5’8 anime fan verbal moves.

1 Like

Gather round the campfire, i have a scary story to tell.

There are people playing rmd and shadowplay…at 2k mmr

shudders

1 Like

I’ve been playing arena since TBC and this is the first time I’ve heard players complaining about “tryhards.” So players who want to play strong comps to climb the ladder are now considered tryhards?

oh my word that is eldritch horror indeed

Just because they play it doesn’t mean they’re good at it but they want to be and therefore they practice.

Don’t see the point in bringing up MMR unless you’re just flexing.

so would you say that they are…trying hard?

1 Like

I would say they are practicing and learning, or are players not allowed to do that anymore?

Shame on them, those tryhards. How dare they practice and keep me from easy cap!

𝒜𝐿💍𝒰𝒟
1 Like

Fixed, thanks by the way.

I agree we tend to fight a ton of arena masters and old glad title people in between 1500-1650 ish. Fights seem to get a little easier when we reach 1850 ish because its always the same comps and comes down to rock paper scissors.

Like in the 1600s we run into protpal destro lock like what the heck, or arcane newb rdruid just weird stuff.

1 Like

If we queue into a rdruid we always say train him into tomorrow. We know if hes good we wont touch him and if hes bad hes going to flop over. Good = being able to get away and kite indefinitely.