<Faceroll>[H] 2/8M-[Fri/Sat 10pm-1:30am est]

Faceroll on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild that is looking for individuals who are interested in pushing Mythic raid content for CUTTING EDGE while still enjoying our time. We’re looking for any roles and so long as you can play you’re spec competently you’re welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk!

About The Guild

We’ve been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids during current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule

Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression

Uldir

Normal: 8/8

Heroic: 8/8

Mythic: 2/8 (15% Zek)

Current Needs

DPS - [High] Prefer ranged but we are considering all solid players

Healer -[High] Looking at all classes
Contact

Sounds like something you’re interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we’ll chat. No realm transfer is required until 8.1 mythic SoZ drops!

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367

Blackstool [Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

Crouching [Guild Officer] - Daniel#1124

Open recruitment time to secure your spot with a great group of people giving free baby sharks away to legit dps restrictions may apply.

still looking for those DPS classes!

Hey! I just met you! And this is crazy! But black got me pregnant! And I’m keeping the baby!

We still be looking for them dps!

Still looking!

Edited the post with current needs.

Running keys tonight and our weekly heroic clear tomorrow night. Get in touch to trial for a spot.

Great Guild…Lets do this man!!