<Faceroll>[H] 3/8M-[Fri/Sat 10pm-1:30am est]

Faceroll on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild that is looking for individuals who are interested in pushing Mythic raid content for CUTTING EDGE while still enjoying our time. We’re looking for any roles and so long as you can play you’re spec competently you’re welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk!

About The Guild
We’ve been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids during current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule
Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST
Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression
Uldir
Normal: 8/8
Heroic: 8/8
Mythic: 3/8

Current Needs
DPS - [High] Rogues/DH/Locks/BOOMKIN!!! But we will consider and take others as well based on preformance!
Healer -[Very Low] Will consider DPS with a solid healer offspec.

Contact
Sounds like something you’re interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we’ll chat. No realm transfer is required until we’re in Mythic content.

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
Blackstool [Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408
Crouching [Guild Officer] - Daniel#1124

Joined Faceroll a couple month back and these guys have helped me get to the top of my game by pushing me to do my best. The Guild is constantly pushing Keystones and looking to get keys done for everyone weekly! If your at all interested I would recommend shooting one of the officers a Btag request and asking about the guild :smiley:

1 Like

We now 3 of 8 Mythic good job this weekend boys!

Pushing keys tonight. Come show us you’re good enough to swing with our dps.