F Dk LF Raiding Guild

haven’t played since december or something because BFA burn out hit fast. but, with 8.2 and a desire to play again, i’ve activated my sub and i’m looking for a guild that does m+ and at least heroic level raiding.

i have logs from Uldir when it was relevant that i can show. i’m just starting the nazjatar and mechagon stuff.

i have zero desire to play classic so this is kind of a ‘long run’ guild i’m looking for.

prefer raid times late night PST (8pm+). weekends might be doable depending on times.

looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs with a goal of a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8-10:30pm
RBG Group: Friday 9pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
1/9M 9/9 HBOD 2/2H COS

Needs: RAID LEAD/DK/BDruid
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Ruined Immersion raids ONE day a week and does mythic keys, island expeditions, and various other things throughout the week. As a bonus during raids one of our tanks has players roll at half time for 100k gold and whoever wins gets it. Now how many guilds can you say are out there that offer an incentive for raiding? If this sounds like something you might be interested in check us out below: