*eyes turn black*

That one video of Worf talking about lady Klingons roaring and hurling heavy objects while male Klingons read love poetry to her and duck a lot. That’s what I imagine Orc courtship is like.

8 Likes

I’ll take partial responsibility for that. Alternate-Universe Baihuai maliciously flirts with threats. And apparently some of this audience are going to find innuendos in your counters - regardless of your intention.

We should probably take Azhaar’s comment to heart, though, and work out this tension between us. I suggest an open-world arena. Maybe invite a few friends to join in on the fun.

I was having fun. I miss talking pvp trash with people. AAO was good for that.

As far as the time and place of your demise- just say the word.

(Though I admit I am probably better at talking trash than backing it up.)

1 Like

You’re a warrior, you have a natural advantage over Balance droods this expansion so far. Or I’m bad. (Leaning towards the latter.)

I severely outgear you, but we could normalize that by restricting ourselves to crafted gear, if need be.

However you want.

1 Like

Well yeah, you’re an orc.

8 Likes

I’ll be in contact. :blush:

1 Like

I made my Nelf Rogue a Night Warrior Rogue and it rules.

1 Like

I thought Night Warriors were… rare?

Someone suggested that it was due to the proximity player nelves had to Tyrande during her ritual that caused their eyes to go black like that. Either that or a shared blessing of might - a weaker one than what she received, in her case.

Either way, typically most Night Elves who undergo the ritual itself die - if Tyrande survives, to my understanding she’ll be the first.

If one of the first two are the case, then odds are the player characters’ll be fine. Not something I’d be willing to RP myself, but people can do what they want, really.

Or exposure to the ritual, even just being in the general vicinity, has infected the Night Elves there with the Night Warrior ‘spirit’.

Who may then carry the infectious spirit back to their kin in Stormwind.

WoW-Z, anyone?

Tyrande pumped up the moon’s nards so now everyone can do it by DRINKING IN THE LIGHT OF ELUNE

So basically;

Blizzard is pulling a Blizzard and not showing any consistency.

2 Likes

I mean, if players didn’t undergo the ritual itself then consistancy isn’t the problem. Explaining why they have black eyes is.

Presumably it’s a blessing from Tyrande, or just a proximity thing like Gentarn and I suggested.

they drank the moon juice, that’s all you gotta know.

was the moon juice better or worse than the forbidden sarcophagus juice

Go to sleep.

SoonTM. :wink:

Sleep is for the weak. Don’t give in, Liotuse.

My Sunday shift isn’t as early as some of the opening shifts but I should do the old Lay Down And See If Sleep Overtakes Me maneuver soon.