*eyes turn black*

I’ve not paid enough attention to the Belf eyes to compare, but what I see on my Kaldorei is highly rendered compared to the other Alliance eyes I’ve seen in-game. There’s a depth to them that other eyes don’t have. They’re literally glass orbs that captured the night sky.

Maybe adjust your graphics settings?

1 Like

I might just need to do it on one of my elves and see about zooming in all the way. Cause what I’ve seen from other elves standing idle, or even from the avatars of elves who have turned their eyes to the night warrior just looks like dark black blotches.

So I’ll turn my druids eyes to the night warriors and zoom in (even though all my graphics are on the highest settings) and see if I can see the finer details.

I was thinking about it the other day, and I feel like, as someone said above for the male NElf, the eye glow for female NElves hid the actual eye shape and size a bit. Without it you’re getting a clearer shape of the face and its structure, which isn’t as human as initially thought.

1 Like

Oh, yeah. The avatars definitely don’t do what I see in-game justice. I also have a hard time capturing it on my own character in screenshots. Compression removes the detail.

Someone’s been working on their TRP profile.

True. But only to state that Night Warrior is a temporary OoC look for her as I finish gathering the new World PvP achievements.

Part of my enjoyment of this game includes glitter bombing your faction as a Boomkin. :grin:

3 Likes

Good deal, I am glad to see more Alli taking advantage of warmode.

I wish you good hunting and hope very much to watch the stars fade out slowly from within your glassy orbs quite soon.

1 Like

Still leveling her but I used the chainmail hood on my DH and she looks brilliant.

This is Cymopoleia’s new tagline:

The figure stands expressionless
Impassive and alone
Unmoved by this victory
And the seeds of death she’s sown

Sworn to avenge
Condemn to Hell
Tempt not the blade
All fear the Sentinel

1 Like

Now facing one another
The stand-off eats at time
Then all at once a silence falls
As the bell ceases its chime
Upon this sign the challengers
With shrieks and cries rush forth
The knives fly out like bullets
Upon their deadly course
Screams of pain and agony
Rent the silent air
Amidst the dying bodies
Blood runs everywhere
The figure stands expressionless
Impassive and alone
Unmoved by this victory
And the seeds of death she’s sown

This is more of Ashe’s anthem. And again sorry, my alliance folk are on ED but I thought people would like to see a DH Night warrior. This helm works best with Darnassus colours but the battered vrykul cowl, freehold cowl, and fairfield azerite all show basic Nelf eyes and therefore the Night Warrior customisation.

I love it.

1 Like

This thread has officially come full circle.

Wait the night warrior eyes override death knight eyes???

Do golden belf eyes override dk eyes?

No DKs always have blue scourge eyes.

Oh. You’re spicy. I like you.

May Elune light your path. Tree-burner.

1 Like

This says a lot about our society

My path is lit by the funeral pyres of your fallen brethren. And may your own path lead to me.

Bold words for someone who isn’t online for the current incursion.

2 Likes

Night elves rise up!

1 Like

There will be more to come, I assure you- and perhaps then you shall not be so eager for my attendance.

Also tonight we went Christmas shopping.

2 Likes

So the quest to start the defense of Drustvar is called ‘A Drust Cause’.

What’s the Horde one called?

‘I was Drust following Orders?’

9 Likes

Have fun shopping. :blush:

If we ever do meet up, I promise to give you a running start. You’re Horde, but you’re not Forsaken. There’s hope for you.

2 Likes