Extremely hostile Horde?

Is it just me or have Horde players entirely descended from human-ish restraint to complete and utter boredom driven blood-lust? It seems that there are roving bands of Horde murdering lowbies in every zone, yelling Go Retail.

Or is this just normal Horde behavior?

1 Like

Maybe one day people will realize theres 0 difference in faction playerbase. Ive been ganked by alliance groups many times, i dont run to the forums crying about typical alliance behavior. If you want an answer to why theyre doing that now, probably because once honor comes out they will get dhk for doing it so this is their last chance.

3 Likes

actually they will not get DHK from ganking lowbies you only get DHK for killing NPC civiilians. there merely are no rewards for doing so as there is for people close to your level

1 Like

Yep. I will continue mercilessly farming lowbies of all the ‘top’ horde guilds

1 Like

The fun has only just begun.

1 Like

I do the same and I’m ally.

1 Like

you see the alliance on this server are garbage kill on sighters so we are just taking revenge and using their methods on you guys now… get rekt nerd

1 Like

lol, that horde say it’s the same. Not even remotely close. I have two accounts on Sulfuras, one alliance, one horde. As horde I rarely get ganked by higher level players. As alliance it happens all the time. level 60 horde roam STV killing low lvl alliance every day, non-stop. Same in Hillbrad. I swear, most horde players must have been dropped on their heads as children and not shown any love, because there is something wrong with them.

1 Like

Are horde players so dumb they think you earn honor for killing lowbies or are they just jerks?

Just for kicks haha. Alliance never ever fight back so the horde will continue to rolfstomp.

1 Like

So I guess the factions aren’t exactly identical. Alliance is full of Karens complaining incessantly, lol

ya, not crying, just pointing out the typical horde BS play. Pointing out the truth doesn’t make one a crier. Maybe the truth hurts or offends your sensitive nature. Funny, horde pick on lowbies in the game, then turn out to be thin skinned irl. shrug

1 Like

Allurial, you’re the reason I do what I do. Thank you for the validation.

2 Likes

If you think alliance don,t do the same…you’re wrong. it works both ways.

2 Likes