Extreme lag when huge groups in pvp

Do something about this. Can’t even play during these massive pvp battles. You designed the game for this, make it playable then.

1 Like

That’s typically a system issue, rather than a game issue - the game’s functioning just fine during the battles, it’s just more likely that your system is being overloaded by rendering these battles.

You could probably post in the Technical Support forums with system files so they can see if there’s anything that could be changed to lighten the load.

I’d also recommend capping framerate and lowering graphics issues to lighten the load. It’s also good to ensure that your system isn’t overheating, which it can in high-stress points like that.

5 Likes

i’m gonna disagree with you there jodariel. in large scale pvp in say nazjatar i’m experiencing ability delay while my fps and such is just fine. i would say it is related to the ongoing ability delay issues experienced in various shards as described in threads like this. Ability/Loot Lag on North American Servers Despite Normal Latency - #535 by Kaelanthys-sisters-of-elune

i am able to tell when i’m in a shard with a large alliance raid in it, even when i’m standing alone and they are nowhere near me, as I suddenly have horrible ability delay zone-wide.