Extreme Lag During World Boss and Primalist Bosses

I have zero clue what is going on. I have been dealing with this annoying issue since Dragonflight launch. The moment a world boss is pulled my game freezes until the encounter is over. This happens when I’m involved in the fight. I literally cannot do anything at all. Once the fight is over the frames start to come back. This happens during world bosses and the recent Primalist event. I am getting tired of this and I know I made a post about this months ago and you never responded as usual.

I pay to play like everyone else so I deserve a response since I didn’t get one in my prior post.

Two days gone by and still no response. Blizzard still disappoints. You got my money, so you’re satisfied.

Five days later and STILL no response. You devs are an absolute freaking joke. You’re obviously only out for the money. You couldn’t care less about us players not being able to play an unplayable game.

8 days later. You clearly don’t give two craps about your customers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.