Extra Authenticator bag slots

Wait, you must have both? It cant’ be either? That does not make sense.

You clearly have very little experience with humankind

7 Likes

No. You don’t need the physical keyfob authenticator (I don’t think these are even being made now) if you have the mobile authenticator.

You need the authenticator and Blizzard Phone Notifications enabled to get the bag slots.

1 Like

I dont think I’m a minority in saying any QoL improvements to classic are welcomed.

I think the “dont change anything” crowd is MUCH smaller than some want to admit.

2 Likes

Lol truly, we’re the absolute worst

Yeah guess I read that wrong. Either way, I have the physical authenticator. Dunno why we need something with the phone, as well.

EDIT: I’m not sure if it has to be the phone one or not. On top of the phone notifications. Either way, I don’t like it. I’ve had the physical authenticator, for years.

I’ll take a minor QoL update. Thanks Blizz!

4 Likes

Not really a fan of changes, but I’m surprised this is the one that knocked you out of classic. GL.

Then you don’t understand human beings.

1 Like

Best change EVER!!!

1 Like

very happy happy happyyyyyyyy

1 Like

They didn’t force it because the #NoChangesIncludingAuthenticators crowd would leave. Yes, bunches of #NoChange are that Looney Toomey, and others understand that the mantra should have always been, “As Vanilla as Orcishly Possible.”

1 Like

How stupid do you have to be to have your account compromised?

It’s a small QoL addition that also helps people keep their accounts secure. Its a win win, and theres not a single negative to it. If you think its a ‘bad’ thing, you probably shouldn’t interact with others on an MMO.

1 Like

Hey, more slots to hit the Instance caps quicker!

Well… im a tad peeved they made it appear as though you would get extra bag slots if you had an authenticator. That is not entirely true. What they didn’t say is you also have to have a phone attached to your account, which I will never do in a bajillion years.

Because they’re stealing your info? Gonna start spam texting you? What tin foil reason you got there buddy.

I mean… yes? I am very careful who I give my real email and phone number to. Everyone I know is plagued by spam junk emails and robocalls. You know who isn’t? Me.

4 Likes

This post being the biggest nonsense

They give you free bagspace and you find a way to make it bad. Kudos on you. Get it or dont.

3 Likes

Well given the amount of folks here that still refuse to use an authenticator, I’d say the bar is low.