Extended Queues Expected on Select Realms (Updated Aug 20)

How about you boys make another EST pvp server.

10 Likes

That might annoy some people. But then again, people are and will be annoyed anyways. So…

1 Like

Woah, so you’re saying that a stigma about certain servers made Herod a gigaserver?

Who could’ve seen that coming… Latin America server soon please.

9 Likes

I mean, people are going to be annoyed anyway when they have a queue lol. There’s going to be a lot of rage on the forums here for Herod on launch day. They really need to spread out.

1 Like

What if this whole time they wanted Classic to fail just so they could prove us wrong? Lol
(Naw, just joking. Maybe.)

6 Likes

Is true that Blizz will be selling speed passes to move to the front of the queue?

4 Likes

Thanks for the info. Explains why other servers were showing low when I knew they were populated enough for at least a couple of layers.

5 Likes

Imagine how many more people are waiting for release to resub

37 Likes

Take my money I will pay another $15 for the fast pass.

11 Likes

That’s cool and all but any chance for a MST realm?

5 Likes

maybe give another server of each type so they don’t all come to RP realms?!

7 Likes

Whitemane was at medium pop when i created my toons, now im getting concerned lol. dont wanna play with the streamers though…

3 Likes

How about opening another server? Whether its another EST pvp or a SA server or a designated streamer server? EST has one choice if you dont wanna play with SA or streamers, which made the overpop of Herod Predictable

7 Likes

Weird, almost like we need more servers or something.

26 Likes

Isn’t one server a streamer server and the other one full of Brazillians? There are pretty much just two servers available then, and both full

4 Likes

Whoever made the decision to launch with this few servers should be fired in my honest opinion. It is a horrific mistake.

Players WILL NOT change to new servers now that these are released. They will feel like lesser players and feel like they got on a bad server. You dug a grave here…

19 Likes

I fixed that for you.

1 Like

Since populations on each servers are massive right now and you have said you are committed to remove layering phase 2, are you expecting player bases to fall off 95% or would now be a good time to admit the layering idea was terrible and open other servers?

16 Likes

And then layering was supposed to fix the queues. what a joke.

18 Likes

Oh this is going to be just like the official Vanilla release for real!! Blizzard is going all out with their authenticity!! This is great!!

8 Likes