Extended Queues Expected on Select Realms (Updated Aug 20)

players have been asking for this for some time and Blizz ignores us

2 Likes

Maybe if we bug them enough :grin:. At this point, itā€™s required.

1 Like

OR wait a day or two. lol.

1 Like

[concern.]

1 Like

wait a day or two? why should PvE servers have to wait when its obvious PvP servers are notā€¦ When things opened a week ago we had a even number pve / pvp and well you can see which got the cake while other got the box it came in

1 Like

How many servers do you plan to play on? If the current PVP realm population is to high for you, then wait a day or two and youā€™ll have a lower pop choice. PVP has more servers because more people want to do PVP. Or in your words, more people want the cake than the box it came in.

That would be nice. I live on east coast, but always liked playing on a CST server when I raided since I work later than most.

2 Likes

PVP None
PvP a server that does not need 2 hour Que times

Then can we please get another pve server? I donā€™t want to be forced onto a pvp server because the only normal realms are already full. I would rather go back to being unsubbed like I have been for the most part of the past two years than to play on a pvp server in classic.

5 Likes

For real. Iā€™m posting replies on every person I see commenting about this. Not everyone wants to PVPā€¦ Would like to see more PVE servers put in.

3 Likes

Not to mention all the ā€œfair weather pvpersā€ who are going to come to pve once they have realized getting camped by good pvpers really sucks. It happened before it will happen again.

5 Likes

I joined Mankrik when it was empty. Your responsibility is to not overload it. Iā€™m not moving. Donā€™t try to weasel.

HANDLE IT

2 Likes

Just release another EST PvE server

2 Likes

Exactly, I see I am not the only one that feels this way

3 Likes

not called weasling its called not wanting to que in the morning to play that night

[quote=ā€œKaivax, post:1, topic:260760ā€]
On the most popular servers, such as Herod and Shazzrah, we are currently estimating lengthy queue times - up to several hours or more in certain instances. That is why we strongly encourage players to use the name reservation period to transfer their characters and their guilds to lower pop realms.
[/quote].

Blockquote

Several means more than 2, so still vague

Can we run classic on bfa servers? no one is using thoseā€¦

8 Likes

LMAO I see people log in, check the AH sells and log out thats it for the day

1 Like

Many players EST EVEN SIDE many players

Now! Handle it!

Fuuuuu!

Thats a 50 dkp minus!

1 Like