Extended again?

why is the downtime longer today than actual maintenance day? just for a transmog vendor??

8 Likes

This is what happens during live beta testing.

9 Likes

What a disaster

2 Likes

Someone is late to the forums party.

1 Like

Extended again xD feelsbad

not late been waiting all day, they extended for another hour. you must be the one who is late to that update

2 Likes

I didn’t realize DF was an Early Access game

3 Likes

You didn’t know? You are paying a sub to beta test the expansion. Oh, and had to pay 40$ for early access.

4 Likes

refund me game time please

2 Likes

Tomorrow will be another maintenance to fix what they are doing today…

7 Likes

honestly at this point they should just scrap the transmog vendor system if they cant even get it going

3 Likes

Alright Armchair coders, time to show us what you learned at Backseat Studios!

Come on now show Blizzard what knowledge you learned from Reddit/Tumblr for the past 15 minutes!

2 Likes

That’s what she said

the difference is i wasnt hired to do their job. they were hired for skills they are not proving to be useful. when you buy a vehicle do you expect it all to be in working order? and if there is an issue or recall do you expect them to fix it? it appears they cant perform their job duties in a timely fashion.

3 Likes

I know that activision owns COD and they dont have these many problems or downtime implementing their battle passes…

And they also dont expect your backseat experience either

It’s like telling your doctor on how you think he’s wrong when mayo clinic says your common cold is the sign of Alzheimer’s

That’s what you’re doing

1 Like

Lick bobby’s boot a little harder he likes watching you work for it

3 Likes

Are you looking for free consultation?

absolutely not. I’m paying for a service that their employees are apparent not capable of doing. I bet you go to a restaurant and get the wrong order and say this is fine.

5 Likes

Roll6a warlock I’m wotlk classic. Probably not ever gonna get him to max level but I get to pew pew on my lunch break