Experienced Tank Player LF Shadowlands Mythic Prog

Hi…

As the title states, I am a returning Tank player looking for a new guild to raid with in Shadowlands. My recent experience is as follows:

7/10M Nighthold (Guardian Druid Main)
-www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/bearnysandrs?zone=17&new=true#zone=11

7/9M Tomb of Sargeras (Guardian Druid/Blood DK Mains)
-www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/bearnysandrs?zone=17&new=true#zone=13 (Guardian Druid)
-www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/goochbuddah?zone=17&new=true#zone=13 (Blood DK)

12/12M Antorus (Blood DK Main - Brewmaster Monk for Argus)
-www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/goodboidk?zone=17&new=true (Blood DK)
-www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/goodboimonk?zone=17&new=true (Brewmaster Monk)

8/8M Uldir (Blood DK Main and Protection Warrior for Farm)
-www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/goodboidk#zone=19 (Blood DK)
-www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/goodboiwar#zone=19&partition=2 (Prot Warrior)

8/9M Battle for Dezar’alor (Protection Warrior Main and Blood DK for Mekka)
-www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/goodboiwar#zone=21&partition=1 (Prot Warrior)
-www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/goodboidk#zone=21&partition=1 (Blood DK)

Decided to take a break when guild called it quits during BoD progression after playing steadily for about 4 years … simply put, BFA just wasn’t as fun for me as Legion was. The desire to play again has been creeping back and Shadowlands looks to be a strong step away from the aspects that made BFA unenjoyable.

My highest ranking tier wise was during Uldir where my previous guild finished US 128. However, I would just like to find a guild with fun people to play with and a demonstrated ability to finish each tier with some time to spare. Confident in my ability to play any class competitively and willing to do so if I feel your guild is the right fit. My preference, however, is to play Blood DK.

Unfortunately given my time away from the game, I do not have any characters currently up-to-date and therefore, I would not be able to trial in any extent that I would be satisfied with.

Thank you in advance for any consideration, please add my BNET ID M4NST33L #1237 for further discussion.

Goodboi

This guy owns

What’s goin on my man !

We are a new semi-hardcore guild that formed a team and progressed through full 12/12M in just 8 weeks time and are now heavily recruiting to bolster our roster for ShadowLands Progression. Heading into the new expansion the focus of the team will remain the same in achieving CE across all tiers while maintaining a fun/enjoyable raid environment. We’re all vocal and exceptionally welcoming to everyone and involve each player, we hold everyone to the same standards across the guild.

Currently looking to bring in a new tank as one of our own will not be able to raid with us in the coming weeks due to school schedule.
We raid tues/w/thurs 8-11est. Didn’t want to hit you with a lot of spam so if you like what you hear, hit me up on bnet and we can discuss further. Tena#11142

Thanks Booty, you’re a real pal!!!

Your credentials really speak for themself.

S E V E N on Detheroc is looking to fill out it’s ranks for Mythic progression to finish out BFA and push into Shadowlands.

About S E V E N

• We are a former server first guild up till WoD (lets be honest WoD sucked) that was formed in Vanilla.
  • We are an adult only guild and do not accept anyone under 18+ and prefer our players even older than that
  • Our leadership is made of older players that have raided on and off since Vanilla always at a server first level.

What you can expect from us

• Our raiding schedule is casual our game play is not
  • We have always had a saying “Don’t waste everyone else’s time” you can expect us to know both fight and class mechanics going into raids.
  • NO DRAMA. Most of us have our own kids in real life and don’t want to deal with others kids in game. This is an escape for us and the last thing we want is drama. It won’t be discussed it will just be removed.
  • Understanding. We get that RL pops up. Kids get sick, work demands become overwhelming, etc. Just let us know ahead of time if possible so we can make changes if need be (part of the don’t waste everyone’s time moto)

What do we expect of you

• Be a decent human being. There is enough crap going on in the world today don’t be bringing any into the guild or game.
  • Competent players who are willing to get involved with all aspects of the guild
  • Preparedness. We expect you to come with consumables and a basic knowledge of the content we will be pushing.
  • Communication. RL pop up? Having issues with a mechanic, guildie, or something else in game. Let us know. We believe that communication is crucial in all aspects of what we do.

Schedule

• Tues/Thurs 8:30pm to 11pm CST.
  • Mon is an optional raid night for what ever.

That said we are a group that likes to have fun and keep things on the lighter side and some of us have been friends now for over 10+ years.

Needs

• Ranged DPS (we have no locks/boomkin/ele shaman)
  • Rogue
  • Havoc DH
  • Healer

I’m looking for competent plays but swinging a big dingaling with #'s isn’t the main thing I’m looking for. I want me and the rest of my guild to enjoy playing with each other and that is the most important aspect I’m looking for in recruits.

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Hey friend,

I’m the GM of a Horde guild on Thrall called Déjà Vu. We’re a pretty chill, and laid back bunch that also likes to down challenging content. We are currently 5/12 M this expansion despite forming earlier in 8.3.

It’s likely that our raid team will have a role shake up in the next expansion and we are looking for potential tank players to come play in Shadowlands. Currently, we raid Tuesdays and Saturdays (Tuesdays are heroic reclear and Sat is Mythic progression) and will have a 2 day raiding schedule in the new expansion. 6 hour commitment.

Outside of raiding we run m+, visions, etc. regularly…and sometimes we just hangout and chat in discord.

Bnet is chriv#1186, best of luck in your search.

Still on the hunt!

Hi Goodboi,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Looking for some homies to game with!!!