Experienced Tank lf M Aberrus prog

9/9H 3/8M tank LF mythic raid guild

Looking to step up my progression. The end goal is a CE achievement and a good home. Prot Pal has always been my baby but I am able to play any tank as needed. I prefer weekends but I can do late night during week days as well.

I am dedicated. Always looking to expand on my knowledge of my class. I have raid lead experience as well. Add me @ Hemmyy#1304 on bnet or reply back here if looking for a tank!

logggssssss: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/hemmyy#difficulty=4

Hey Hemmyy,

Fully Torked (full guild post here), is a 9/9H Sunday 6-9pm pdt guild on Kil’Jaeden. We are looking for more raiders to fill out our roster so we can push mythic raid.

If you’re interested, take a look our guild post and reach out to our recruitment officer (Bnet: Djpaulydbro#1101 or Discord: Deadrush#6667) or me (Bnet: Cavemann#1115 or Discord: Cavemann6#0006).

Good afternoon Hemmyy!
We are on the Server Mal’Ganis. All information can be found here!
Astral(<Astral> - 4/9M CE Prog Guild LFM Fri+Sat 7-11pm CST)

We got CE last tier & were going for it again. We are in need of a good Prot Pally. I encourage you to reach out to any of the officers with any questions and start tanking them mythic bosses like you want to !
You can find us on discord at ( .kthulu / vallonze / skritchy. )

Edit : Were also looking for a Brewmaster tank as well. This spot will be a full time position.

Hey Hemmyy hmu on discord rhilly23 I think we would be a good fit thanks

Bumping this. Still looking for a home =D

Bump still looking for somewhere to go.

Should add I am on pacific time!

Hey Hemmyy,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and looking for a tank for our mythic core.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Can confirm this team is great, did a small trial with them last night and had an absolute blast! (sorry my quote post didn’t work so had to delete and remake the post)

1 Like

Still looking for a good fit