Experienced Raiders LF Mythic Guild

I represent a group of 7 players with a significant background of mythic raiding experience. We have been playing in heroic-level guilds of friends/acquaintances for the past few tiers (last hardcore mythic raiding xp was legion) dating back to last expansion but are looking to join an established mythic team with the goal of pushing CE every tier. Atm four of us are looking to hop right into raiding: 2 dps (1m, 1r), 1heal, and 1 tank. The other 3 would like to join as f/f for the time being and be available as subs, if needed. We understand trial periods and the necessity of being benched on bosses/prog when appropriate. Looking to raid weekdays, 2-3 nights a week, anytime after 8:30 EST. Faction/server transfers not an issue. Feel free to look at my parses on warcraftlogs (under Alus - Thrall) which are indicative of the group as a whole.

I know that big raiding guilds dislike group invites but I think we are a group of grounded, normal adults who play at an above-average level. I believe we could be the group that pushes your guild to the next level, especially given the current state of farm an burnout. If at all interested feel free to contact me on discord (Aulus#2994) or in-game (Aulus#1414).

[A][US][Stormrage] Order of the Silver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression.

Current Raid Progression: 8/10 Heroic

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS: We are currently looking for the following classes (but still encourage any/all talented players to apply)

• Healers: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman
  • Melee: Death Knight, Warrior, Demon Hunter, Rogue
  • Ranged: Mage, Shadow Priest, Hunter

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to help everyone get their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Current RBG Progression: 1500 CR

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

• Healers: Disc Priest
  • Tank: Guardian Druid
  • Melee: Arms/Fury Warrior

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu: (BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage)

Challenges:(BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage)

Silvianah: (BTag:Silviana#1487, Discord:Silvia, Silvianah-Stormrage)

Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance

Hi Alus! Naughtytime here. Just posting another recruiting post for me and my team :heart:

I see youre horde? We are an alliance guild :slight_smile:
I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad.
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! I feel like we could be 3-4 kills in mythic, but we have to pug 5+ people in the past! The numbers are finally start to fill out because of the bites im getting on the forums! (Thank you everyone!) We are still in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking Healers and DPS! HEALERS PREF <3

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! More of a back up roll right now!
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :man_shrugging:t3::joy:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend.

We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people. I have had a blast this tier, it’s been difficult due to the number of people leaving for either classic or taking a break, we are down over 14 + people :eyes: shout out to the crew that has stuck it out with m this tier :heart: I sit here and recruit for them, I want us all to have success. :pleading_face: If we can get a consistent 20+ people I could see us pushing farther into mythic as a team and grow for other tiers in SL and beyond!!

Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat! :sunglasses:

Hey we are recruiting for our mythic team on horde kiljaeden add me on bnet to chat BABYDOLL#1688

Bump. Ty for the replies so far. Trying to make sure we have analyzed every option available to us before making any decisions. Hit me up if you are interested in chatting.

Sent both a btaq and discord request.

Insomnia- Thrall [H] 3/10 M Tues&Thurs raid days 8-11 PM EST ( I know your post said 830 but figured it was still worth a shot!)

Hey Alus,

Would be interested in chatting if you are still looking.

About Us:
Premonition (7/10M SoD, 9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hey if your still looking for a guild hit me up, here is our information.

[H] Divine - Tichondrius
3/10M - 10/10H - Wednesday / Friday 10:30pm - 1:30am EST
Currently Progressing on Revnant

We are an active adult guild of very close players that have been raiding together for the last few years. We are seeking players that are eager to get into mythic raiding with the intention of pushing CE content in the coming tier of 9.2. We are a mainly evening/night time guild as many of our members have jobs and kids and the majority of us are 2k+io. If you look to do stuff during the day you will see slim members online and this wont be the guild for you.

What you can expect from us: We are a dedicated group of players that are competitive in nature but each of us are able to take criticism to improve our game play and guild as a whole. We provide raid consumables and gems/enchants at the cost of BOE’s to fund the guild bank

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Warlock (any spec)
-1 Windwalker Monk
-1 Hpally
-1 Disc Priest

Open to other classes, list is our highest priority atm

I have added your discord. Tyrue#1556