Experienced raiders LF guild

Kalivar

Kalivar - Warlock
Maverras - Resto druid
Mäve - Brewmaster monk

• Has been a raid leader/recruitment officer since Wrath of the lich king but has no desire to raid lead anymore. Willing to play any of the classes/roles above.

Rahn

Rahncx - Warrior

• Has been raiding since classic in top 100 guilds most notably DNO - Kil’jaeden through tier 19 to uldir.

Greenlee

Feldamir - Demon Hunter
Castiiel - Enhancement Shaman

• Has been raiding Mythic Casually looking to push into more serious raiding

Deleet

Deleet - Ele/Enhan shaman
Deleetr - Rogue

• Has been raiding Mythic Casually looking to push into more serious raiding.

We would like more of an established guild but we are willing to join a new guild if the situation is right. The only days we can not raid are Saturday and Monday other then that we available any time past 7pm EST.

Everyone will have necks at 75 way before mythic week

If you would like more info about us please contact me at:
Discord Kalivar#5603 BNET Kalivar#1575

Hi Kalivar, We are rebuilding our raid team, and can use all of you, since we have been LF tanks/dps, competent healers, and dps (mages, rogues, dks, dhs). The only thing we would ask is to make 1 of your toons your main toon to bring to our progressive raid (should be the toon you love playing the most and are happy w/.) “Unbroken Alliance” is an 11 yr. old Casual Progressive that has many members age 50+, as well as younger adults. We have over 900 members (including alts.), and the guild is led by our GM- Urekka. We are not a Normal/heroic guild. We do want to do some Mythic raiding (if we get to it), but don’t plan on being CE. Our raid days are (prog. ) T/W 8-10 pm and (GM’s choice-can be alt, achieve, or progression continuation run. But this xpac, GM is considering forming a grp. B for the weekend, that will go at a slower pace than the main progression grp.) Sat/Sun 8-10 pm. We use Vent 3.0 (some guildies had problems w/ their systems when we used Discord or in-game chat, so we went back to Vent) food, flasks (if we have the mats), and repairs provided. Besides raiding, GM loves doing Keys, but right now we are all doing the new quests and visions for our cloaks. We also have our pet, mount, and transmog hounds. As for pvp, there are a few members somewhat into it, and they will do the weeklies, and BGs. We have only 1 person that I know of who has dabbled into Arenas. If we sound like the right fit for all of you, then contact me (Laruin, guild recruitment officer) in-game (alts: Aznaa, Janellewitch, Robinsmeow, Bixbite) for either more info/invite. Hope to have all of you, join us!

Hey Mäve! I think our guild could be a good fit for you guys. Our info is linked below if you’d like to check us out. Happy hunting :smiley:

Contact
BNet - Konnen#11109
Discord - Konnen#0001

Still looking