Experienced Raider seeking mythic guild

Hello everyone I’m currently looking for a mythic raiding guild. Past raid experience as well as classes I’m best at will be listed below.

Paladin -
Traits - 38
Ilvl - 402
MS - Ret
OS - Holy>Prot

Mage -
Traits - 35
Ilvl - 396

Druid -
Traits - 35
Ilvl - 390
MS - Balance
OS - Resto

Past raid progression -
Firelands - 5/7N
Dragon Souls - 6/8H
Highmaul - 2/7M
BlackRock Foundry - 6/10M
Hellfire Citadel - 13/13M
Emerald Nightmare - 5/7M
Trial of Valor - 2/3H
Nighthold - 8/10M
Tomb of Sargeras - 5/8M
ABT - 3/11M
Uldir 7/8M
BoD - 9/9H 1/9M

What am I looking for?

I’m looking for a guild that’s been around for many of years with the same members who love to raid. I want to be able enjoy logging in raid & the people I raid with. I’m a solid & dedicated player to raiding but over the years I’ve found it hard to keep with guilds because of leadership changing & the ideals that drew me in changed as well.

About me.
I’m 21 years old, work from home & have been playing wold of warcraft for ten years now. I love to progress but I also want to progress with people I enjoy raiding with. I prefer raiding on the Alliance faction BUT will go horde for the right guild.

Days/Times -
Days do not matter however the time does, I can NOT raid till 6pm PST (9pm EST) or later. I prefer raiding three days a week with T/W/Th being the main example but I can make anything work.

Contact information -
Discord - IrishGamer97#9908

Add me on bnet and lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Hey!

Hell’s Heroes has been around with the same leadership since ToC. That is when I first began leading a raid team, and we have been a progression, competitive raiding guild ever since!

We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs, 7pm-10pm Pacific. Currently seeking a few more excellent dps! Find out more here, or contact me on Discord or Bnet (Discord will get the fastest reply typically)
Discord: Bloodtriton#1786
Bnet: Blood#1681

Find more info in our post here: