Experienced raider resubbing LF new home

Hi names wantsmore exp raider went 10/10 heroic CN guild could not recruite and fell apart took a break until 9.1. Now that 9.1 is out Im looking for a solid raid team to clear heroic and work on mythic. I have been playing since vanilla have been in top 100 guilds but now i have a wife and kids so play time is limited, Looking for a 2 night guild, sunday-tuesday would be perfect can do wednesday, few hours each night can play on off nights as well if needed. I main a vengeance DH with a havoc OS but can and willing to swap that up to havoc Main and tank OS. As previously stated I have been playing since vanilla have raid lead exp and been in leadership roles, so my raid awareness is good. Looking for a laid back group of people willing to accept my crazy ginger weirdness. Please reply with any offers below, not much for logs as most of my previous teir exp was pugging castle and getting my ksm and aotc that way.

wantsmore#1834

Hello Wantsless,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Stars of nine Illidan, Raids Thurs/Sun 9-12EST

We’re a perfect fit for you. Come on bb