Experienced raider looking for new raid team

Hi

My current raid team has changed their raid nights and as such I’m unable to attend them on a regular basis.

Still looking to get aotc but have 9/10h experience and a couple nights on sylvannas.

I main Brew/WW monk (251 ilvl) (no dom socket bonus yet)

But have been playing my frost mage in current content (240 ilvl) (has dom gear socketed)

I also have a warlock that I can play (238 ilvl) (missing 1 dom socket)

Really just looking for a raid team I can progress with and get aotc each Tier, but can flex for required roles for whatever the raid needs.

2 Likes

Hi Fishguts!

[The Numpty Brigade] is looking for more players and our aim is to get AoTC this tier and beyond!

Hey, are you by chance close to having a raid team? Or more looking to reform more towards 9.2?

Right now, we’re only a group of 3-5 pugging raid over the weekends for our weekly kills as we’ve left our old guilds. We are in the process of talking to applicants so hopefully we can establish a raid team before 9.2 because our goal is to have achieved some progress this tier as a guild before new content is released.

Hi, We should have opportunities for several of your toons. Please get ahold of us on discord or in game, we would like to chat.

Horde guild of Zul’jin, 10/10 Heroic SoD progression guild, is recruiting. We are a casual raiding guild that also has several members pushing mid-to high level mythic+. We raid Thurs and Sat 8pm-11pm EST. Guild discord available.

The core of our guild has been playing and raiding since vanilla. Quality players of all roles are welcome but seeking dps of any spec and classes with tank and heal offspec. Specifically in no particular order:

Resto Shaman
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Boomkin
Hunter
Holy Paladin
Prot Paladin

We simply ask for you to know your class specs, gear, and general how-to.

Contact
Hoarq in-game or on discord @ Hoark#6742
Deyleiri @ The Q#1011

We could be an excellent for for you… please see my blurb below and reach out if it sounds like something you would like to be a part of.

[A] [Galakrond] 10/10H – Looking for a couple more

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…
Discord: Thorn#2184 or BattleTag: Thorn#1109.

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Heya fish, sorry to hear about the changed raid nights Dx

We are for sure recruiting more for both raid and to just hang out & have fun! We are primarily adults primarily in the mid-20s to mid-30s age range? I don’t ask, it’s just the vibe I get

Guild is Alt Tabbed over on the server Wyrmrest Accord. Though it’s a west coast hosted server, the raiders come from probably cst and est just as much as pst.
We’re 10/10H, 1/10M and all of our events are:

• Saturday: [Core Team] 6-9p PST (9p-12a EST)

• Sunday: [Core Team] 6-8p PST (9p-11p EST)

• Tuesday: [Alt Run] 6-8p PST (9p-11p EST
    *Completely optional, completely open to anyone 215+ ilvl

• Friday: [Dungeons & Drunks] 6-???p PST (9p-???p EST)
    *Completely optional. While we do keys throughout the week, this is our “f around find out” night of hanging out and doing keys of various levels

For our core team, we’re looking for in order of priority:
Healers: Rsham > Hpal > Priest > other
Melee DPS: DK > Shaman > Cat > Paladin > Rogue > Other
Ranged DPS: Boomkin > Shaman > Mage > Other

If you wanna chat, feel free to add me on either Discord (Snow#0992) or btag (SpaceCadet#11225)
Hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

Hey Fishguts!

Meme Machine Is a guild on Thrall with an emphasis on Heroic and Mythic progression.

Raid days & times: Weds/Thurs 9PM-11:30PM EST.

Currently 9/10H as a guild with many people having previous mythic experience. Once we get a couple more people to round out the roster we will move to Mythic raid progression. Our biggest goal is just to push as far as we can each tier while always helping each other succeed as a guild. RL 5/10M EXP!! Casual players, PvP, Mythic+ everyone is welcome!

Raid is really in need of:
-DK DPS
-R DPS
-1 or 2 Healers

Although anyone is welcome to join that wants to run dungeons or just be social, we do have expectations for raiders:
-to be consistent in showing up (if you can’t show up then let us know)
-come prepared for raid (gems, enchants, watched vids, battle pots)
-want to improve on themselves (sim yourself, look up class, ask questions if needed).

Guild culture is welcoming and helpful. We run lots of M+ outside of raid too with many mains having between 2k-2400 IO. Toxicity/drama/elitism will not be tolerated =)

If interested reach out through discord to:
Rezzyn#0133

Murder Hobos is a Heroic Raiding Guild on the Sargeras server, which was formed by long time players and experienced raiders . We strive to maintain a community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our guild success.

Currently 10/10H as well as multiple Season 1 and 2 KSM, (we also run Mythic + regularly!) while maintaining a fun and friendly raiding environment.

With our collective raiding experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a great time and a positive teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS :

Skilled DPS (all classes considered)

RAID DAYS/TIMES :

Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11pm EASTERN

Please reach out to us here or BNET if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555 BNET
Ladori#9225 DISCORD
Evolintent#1966 BNET

We are certainly looking for raiders!

Here is our shameless plug below as well as my bnet if you would like to speak further. Happy Hunting!

• 10/10N 9/10H is recruiting for SoD * - come help us kill Sylvannas on HEROIC!

Enshadowed - US THRALL is a semi casual adult/mature raiding guild looking for players for our raid roster. We have been around since wrath with a core of players that have been playing together for a long time.

We are also an older established guild so smaller/newer guilds looking for a merger are welcome to inquire who have stopped raiding due to attendance, unsubs, leadership etc.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and hoping to push Mythic if attendance/interest and time allow us. The Attendance boss has been an obstacle.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11pm EST

RAIDING NEEDS

Healers (2-3)

DPS (Many)- Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome.

TANKS (1)

MYTHIC PLUS NEEDS*

We are looking for anyone who loves to run and Push Mythic +, at any capacity we can all learn from each other and have fun at the same time! We want to build a roster again where KSM and running keys in general will not have to be pugged.

COMMUNITY NEEDS

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. We love achievements, mount farming, Rated Bg’s etc and want to bring our roster back to being able to do these things again as a guild. Anyone who loves to gather and farm mats is a bonus.

What we expect.
Players who want to join a community and be active. We are quite active in discord usually M-F and suggest to anyone joining to do the same. This is where you will see the most activity and get to know the rest of the guild.

For raiders
We do expect you to know your class, do your best and be open to constructive feedback because frankly, we all want those bosses killed.

Keep you main character up to date, current. Running Mythic Plus is encouraged and no raid logging. The last thing we want to see is raiders who are only present on raid days. We get that real life is a thing we all have one, but it you intend to raid we want people to be engaged in the process and with the rest of the raiders.

…and most importantly WANT to be part of a team. Enshadowed has been our home for over 10 years and we welcome people looking for a place to call home and make new friends. Guild hoppers trying to get the highest progression, (ya know that one guild with one boss more killed and so on) well…this is not the place for you Sad that this needs to be said but …we want invested team members.

Contact us !
Bnet: ree#1799
DISCORD: kayliee#7155

I think we’d be a good fit, here’s my disc if youre interested! Teej#5820 4/10 mythic very laid back and fun

You’re using the crown mog from BoD that I never got so, that’s a strike against :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That aside, if you’re still looking, we could potentially be a fit depending on what the nights are that you can make. Elysium is an AotC/Heroic-focused guild that was formed in Cata and has raided consistently since then (some of us have been playing together even longer than that). We raid Wed/Thurs from 7-10pm PST and just got our 10/10H for SoD. Outside of that, our members enjoy Mythic+, battle pet collecting, achievements, and obsessing over transmog. We are a tight-knit group that all have lives outside the game, but also greatly value our in-game family.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat more!
Liliova#1249 (bnet)