Experienced raider LF new home

Hi names wantsmore, I currently main a vengeance demon hunter with a havoc OS, I also have a warrior alt, I took a month or 2 off after getting ksm and aotc with 9.1 out i am back and my guild has fallen apart. I am now looking for a new home to raid with and bring my past exp to, I am looking for a 2 day a week schedule my best raid times are sun-wensday from 6-10 CST. I have been playing and raiding since vanilla and have been in top 100 guilds raid lead and been an officer in top end guilds. Now that I am a bit older and have a wife and kids i am looking for a bit more of a chill laided back group of people to get AOTC and mythic kills with.

If you have any questions or are interested please leave add me on battlenet.

wantsmore#1834

1 Like

Hello Wantsless!

My guild is looking for reliable players and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently one of the top Horde Guilds on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

Our team runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 12am EST

We also have an RBG team and Guild Games/Events

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Master
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!

We are running Friday 7:30-10:30 and Saturday 5:30-8:30 Central. Let me know if you are interested

Hey there! We’re looking to fill a few holes in our team. If you don’t mind a more casual 1 day/week schedule, we’d love for you to take a look and see if we might be a good fit! H <Mourning Shadows> AotC focused

Our guild / philosophy sound like what your looking for.

Alpha Guild; Alliance Stormrage

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Hello wanting person! I may have something you…WANT?

(The previous poster has been sacked due to terrible puns.)

Anyways, here’s my copy and paste. I’ll also reach out to you on bnet!

Arm of Hades has existed for 15 years in modern WoW and we have spent most if not all of those years on Vek’Nilash. We’ve survived the ups and downs of a game system that’s worked hard to fragment the community feel which brought us together in the first place.

This would be an amazing home for you if:

• You enjoy the social aspect of WoW. Our discord server is extremely active in voice and chat channels. We have monthly gatherings IRL and annual reunions, where 15-25 guildies hang out for a week of fun and bonding. Or maybe you don’t want bonding but just want a place to kill some virtual creatures, we’re good for that too.
  • You enjoy a drama-free adult environment. We are an inclusive home where anyone can feel safe. We’re all adults here, we don’t need no highschooler shenanigans.
  • You enjoy playing with competent people; we’ve cleared AotC every tier on a 5hr/week raiding schedule (Before it gets nerfed to oblivion mind you.) We make it a goal to at least hit this challenge, and then from there we usually go for Meta achievements. If you have to sacrifice your life for the meta achievement, it’s worth it. We are currently 5/10M and are #1 on the server.
  • You enjoy a mix of PVE and PVP scheduled events. We will have a EST/CST friendly evening schedule. We also have people on MST, ACT, CEST, and TSA. One of those isn’t a timezone but that’s not important.

For more information, our Discord info is at _www.armofhades.com (you can also fill out an application at that same link, and it will be sent to the officers.)

Feel free to add me on Btag at: Hornreaper#1156 or Discord: Nudist Beach#9978

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hornreaper

If you are not opposed to going alliance, Descendants of Lore may be a good fit. We are a mix of Mythic level and heroic level raiders who are adults with jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We raid Every Sunday and every other Saturday from 4pm-8pm PST and strive for AOTC each expansion and when we can we dip a toe into a boss or two of Mythic. We are laid back but work to succeed, chill and laid back with a bunch of silliness and dad jokes thrown in. Here is our spam if you wish to speak more please feel free to add me to battlenet or Discord:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometime dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hey there fellow solider of the Horde! Probably not exactly what you’re looking for, but wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t at least give it a shot! While we’re a new guild, we have huge ambitions and are looking to really kick things off 9.1 and beyond.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions! Thanks! <3

Thanks for considering us!

:loudspeaker: Trash Tier is a new progression oriented guild. We decided to found this gear as many guilds we have joined in the past seem to not meet our needs or what we are looking for. We want to create a solid, progression oriented team for raiding, but also build a larger community of those who desire to help bring newer or alt players forward through Mythic+, develop a group of PVP players, and overall just create a fun space and community within WoW. We strive to be fun, efficient, and flexible.

:sparkles: NEED HELP WITH A CHARACTER AND/OR FACTION TRANSFER? WE GOT YOU! :sparkles:

We understand that the potential costs of finding a new guild, yet alone server and/or faction changing can be very costly. To help alleviate some of the issues that come with forming a new guild, we’re open to covering costs for individuals who are seriously interested in forming a core part of this new team!

:arrow_right: RAIDING PROGRESSION AND TIMES :arrow_left:

:pushpin: Trash Tier, to start, wants to focus on late night and weekend raiding. We know everyone has commitments with work and such during the week, but we hope that this will work out for our core team. Our goal is to start with Normal and progress into Heroic and Mythic within the coming weeks and during the duration of the patch and move forward with future content. We are open to feedback and are flexible with raid times to make it work for the majority of all players who want to raid.

Raid Times:

Friday: 9 PM - 12 AM PST
Saturday: 9 PM - 12 AM PST

:arrow_right: ADDITIONAL INFO :arrow_left:

:pushpin: Trash Tier is founded with the desire to celebrate and foster fun times, friendships, and like-mindedness. We are seeking to establish an experienced and knowledgeable core raid team, while keeping our doors open to all levels of players to foster team and collective growth, while keeping game/life balance in check…

:pushpin: Mythic Raid Progression is the top-end content which we ultimately strive to reach. We realize this may take some time to get there and dedication, but with growing together and a clear mindset, we hope to create and maintain a core team to achieve those goals. We are currently recruiting and building or core raid team and are looking for all specs and roles.

:pushpin: We also cover interests such as Mythic+ and PvP. The appointed Admin strive to deliver the package deal in providing all the shinnies and want-wants we can while maintaining our responsibilities (that actually pay us).

A lot of time, effort, and planning will continue to provide and develop what we hope is the best experience we can provide. We strive to always open to meaningful input and suggestions from our guildmates which help our budding guild continue to evolve into a very team-focused community of talented players.

:arrow_right: What about M+? :arrow_left:

If you are only interested in Mythic+ groups, and not interested in core raiding, that’s okay! We hope to have lots of openness to participation at all levels of content and hope to have a variety of players on board. Everyone still has to fulfill their vault slots, so we strive to always have availability for any type of content out there.

:arrow_right: Expectations: :arrow_left:

Our Raid Teams focus is to ensure the environment is friendly, respectful, and accountable while having a fun time while doing so. Friendly and chaotic neutral banter is encouraged, as long as it is respectful. :slight_smile:

• Guild: Trash Tier

• Server: Tichondrius

• Faction: Horde

• Raid Focus: Heroic AOTC and Mythic Progression

• Raid Times: Fri. & Sat. 9pm - 12am Realm Time (PST)

If you’d like :point_down: more info, Send:

• In-Game Pigeon Mail

• In-Game Guild Application

GM / Raid Leader: Erosahn | BNET: Dobby#1924

Co-GM / Recruitment Officer: Fizzi | BNET: Arodas#11564

Hello Wantsless,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Need a warrior for our raid team 7 to 10 cst Tuesday and Wednesday night spam below

<Critically Dumb> 1/10M 10/10 H SOD - T/W (7-10 CST) -