Experienced raider 451 ilvl LF guild

Hello all. Been a long time since I’ve done this, but here I am…

I’m currently LF a guild that is raiding 2-3 times a week, preferably anytime after 8 pm est. I have 3 children and I work, so it’s not really possible for me to raid before that.

Since BC I’ve raided with my Warlock and this last expansion I was asked to switch to Hunters because our guild was short. Unfortunately the guild I’m in hated BFA and decided to call it quits. Really sucks because I’ve been with them since Cata and we have always been number 1 on the server…

The guild I’m in is DNO on Kil-Jaden, my old main is Shimzu… I can still raid on him, but in all honesty I’d much rather play the Hunter now. I’ve fell in love with it.

I’d like to join a guild that’s just starting mythics, or getting ready to. Since BC I’ve been in some of the top guild in the US. Team Ice back in the day on Illidan and DNO on KJ. I don’t care to really raid 6 days a week, 20 plus hours a week anymore.

I want to find a guild I can call my home. I miss bull sh*ting in Discord with the guys. I have thick skin and can take it all, even criticism… I’m a real laid back dude just looking to raid again and have some fun…

My real id is Vampeal#1817
Hit me up.

Months Behind US-Eredar is recruiting full-time DPS and healers. We don’t care much for flavor of the month comps so if you feel we are a good fit for you contact us! Cool people always welcome.

Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8-11pm EST
Progression:
11/12H Ny’alotha
5/8M EP
7/9M BoD
7/8M Uldir

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. Farm nights get rowdy sometimes. As long as we get through it in a timely manner we like to goof off. Progression nights are calmer with a good mix of giggles and focus. We don’t take kindly to raging or arguments. All of us are adults and don’t need to be yelled at to correct our mistakes.

We jokingly refer to ourselves as a humble retirement home. Our pace is relaxed. Life gets in the way of the AP grind and that’s ok. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. Discord is active and full of current raiders, retirees and all our friends and family. If you’re looking for a guild that keeps on keepin’ on, the guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648

Jin
Battletag: Jackson#13382

Feel free to contact me on either platform or leave a reply here and we’ll get back to you asap!

Thanks for responding…
I’ll be sending you a message. Gonna look at these reply’s the next few days and chat with people to find the best place for me.

**Perseverance** - Currently 6/12H, 8/12N

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

1 Tank (Monk or Pal preferred)
WW Monk (preferably with Brew OS)
Shadow Priest
Havoc DH

Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a recently formed guild on Sargeras made up of a handful of folks who’ve been raiding together for awhile as well as a few newer folks. We are a group of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Xanthos#11865

I added you on BNET!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde is currently looking for ranged. We’re 10/12H (with Carapace to .5%). We raid Fri/Sat 7-10 central, so that’s 8-11 your time. Many of our raiders are in the same situation that you are: work, kids, etc.

To the top