Experienced Player Looking for Home

Hi everyone,

I am a player that has recently returned from a hiatus due to work. I am looking for a active community and guild to be able to run heroics, Mythic+ and possibly raid with if times would allow it. I have raiding experience going back to original Blackwing Lair 40m and have done heroic/mythic raiding since Wrath. I have a max Death Knight (Blood/Frost), Warlock (Affliction), Rogue (Assassination), and Priest (Holy) all above 410 IL.

Battlenet: Fynevine#1856
Can’t wait to hear from you!

Hi Releyna!

I’m Kiuayoukai in game! We have a growing cross realm community if you’re interested! Found a Green Quest! We raid on Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST. We have an active discord. We run mythic+ and we’re always looking for members to be flexible in their roles.

Hey Releyna!

I run a newer Horde guild on Arthas, and we would love to talk with you about joining our community! Our team would love to add your Rogue, or one of your other characters, to our roster for fun times and boss kills! I’ve posted our standard broadcast below; please feel more than welcome to reach out if you are interested! I’ve gone ahead and added you on BNet as well; hope I can talk with you soon! Best of luck in your search!

< Valor >

Server/Region/Zone: Arthas - US Eastern

Contacts:
Pete (GM) - Mom#11116 (BNet) or Chat Mom#4179 (Discord)
Chordle (Recruitment) - gwerdna#1257 (BNet) or gwerdna93#4767 (Discord)

Raiding Schedule:
Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)
Thursday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)

Current Needs: We currently have a heavy need for melee and ranged DPS. Exceptional tanks and healers will be considered, but our positions for those roles are currently filled. :slight_smile:

About Us: Valor is a newly formed Heroic raiding guild in 8.3 looking to maintain a healthy balance between having fun and progressing through the current raid tier. Though the guild is new, the core team has years of experience with raiding and guild leadership. We strive to foster an environment where World of Warcraft players can find a reliable group of people to play the game with, but also an environment where people can meet new friends, share some laughs, and generally enjoy the game. Outside of raid, we also look to run Mythic+, Transmog Runs, PvP, and even games outside of WoW.

Raiding Requirements: As we are a group still forming, we are fairly open to receiving players at all levels of the game to be a part of our community. However, as we start to group together for raid, Valor is asking those interested in joining to achieve the following:

• Average iLvl of 430 (or higher)
  • Heart of Azeroth Level 65 (or higher)
  • Normal and/or Heroic raid experience (not required, but a bonus!)
  • Raid logs from the current expansion (not required, but a bonus!)

Hey Releyna, I sent you a BNET request to chat.

Sounds like you’re looking for us! Riders of Eternity on Scarlet Crusade/Feathermoon. We can help you! And we want to :smiley:

Currently 5/12M and Xan low, 12/12H [first week aotc], 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 dk dps/blood flex, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 bm hunter… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.%

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hello Releyna!

We are an alliance progression/mythic guild (Ascendance) on the Sargeras server in need of one more rDPS (your warlock?). If you are considering a faction change, perhaps we can chat? I’ve sent you a btag invite just in case.
Regards,
Cailyth

Hey, Releyna,
I’m not sure if you’d be interested in server/faction swap, but I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an Alliance Guild on Lightbringer that raids T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST, Normal and Heroic, with an AotC goal for the tier. (Currently 8/12 N and 2/12H.) We’re looking for mainly healers and Ranged DPS so both the Warlock and the Holy Priest would be a great fit (or we could talk about classes, too, potentially.)
We are a smaller guild, established in 2009. We have achieved AotC every tier (except one) since Cataclysm. We also enjoy Mythic +, reg dungeons, Islands, group Horrific Visions, and old runs for achievements, etc.
If you’re interested, feel free to hit me up, RowanBeth#1291. (I’ve tossed you a friend request thru there.) You’d be more than welcome (but totally not required) to join us for a trial run in the raid, too, if you’d like.

If you don’t mind doing a little work to push up your gear/neck on a toon we might be a good fit!

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We have a sister guild that does Heroic runs on Tuesdays/Thurs(9-12), We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night.

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

All exceptional applicants considered.

We require 75 neck for a raid invite

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952) or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXbd95MY9VWIznarOiSX6ZHzryuECtQ4AivJvk-ezPk

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare

Hey! I would be happy to talk about this. My warlock is actually already alliance so that works perfectly! Hope to talk soon.

Hello Releyna :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting!

If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers may be the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

Eternal Palace 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha 11/12H

Mythic Raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST
Casual Raid Friday/Sat 9pm to 12am EST

We are about to finish up AoTC as a guild and are excited to be starting the next chapter of our guild’s progression when we step into Mythic raiding at the end of this month. While mythic progression is a huge step we also want to make sure that this guild continues to provide for the entirety of our members. To those ends we have opened an optional heroic raid on the weekends.

So… With a new raid opening up and a new difficulty to explore that means there are awesome opportunities here for just about everyone. If you’re an exceptional player you could find a home here in the mythic or heroic raid. If you have a steadying voice and the desire to lead you may be able to fill a leadership role in one or both of the raids. If you’re just looking for a place to call home and maybe raid for a few hours when you have a night off from your other commitments, this may be a great fit for you.

also has a thriving key community. We currently do not have enough tanks and healers available for high keys to fill the needs our our highly skilled (mediocre) dps =). If we could pick up a few key runners that would be swell too.

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819

ill Defined is looking more to fill our ranks. If you are still looking for a place to call home. I personally have mained a warlock since BC. We are looking for raiders or casual players who like to have a good time. We raid 2-3 nights a week Tuesday and Wednesday are our main nights from 7:30-10 cst. We run mythic + almost daily and do lots of things together. We would like a chance to speak with you maybe in discord to see if we are a good fit, maybe even run something with us if you would like.

Disc:Veronikamae#8024.
Bnet: doomprincess#1442

Hi Depth could be a great fit for you. You can kill bosses in raids, and mythic pluses there.

Greetings,

I’m Omopa, from [A] on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small but active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 2 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:
Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:
8-11:00 Eastern (7-10:00) Central, 6-9:00 Mountain, & 5-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: 3/12 M, 5/8M EP, 6/8M Uldir Daza’alor: 9/9H 6/9M CoS: 2/2H

Our current needs are as follows:
Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin
Healers: Paladin - Shaman - Monk
Damage: Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter
Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.
An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.
A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.
Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.
Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.
What we expect from you:

Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.
Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.
Consistent performance and attendance.
Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.
Contact us at:
Kwontify#1281
Fourleaf#1599

Hi Reylena,

If willing to go alliance check out our info.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

I have no problem pushing gear/neck. Just would rather have a group to work with and run stuff while I work on it. Would the guild be open to running mythic plus and such as a way to help? The guild sounds like a very good potential fit and I would love to talk more with you about it!