Experienced Player LF Raiding Guild (dps/tank)

Greetings, I am looking to get back into raiding. I stopped raiding after my guild disbanded in 9.0 after getting 6/10 M castle nathria.

I am willing to play any class and spec, I prefer to play a tank or dps - I’d like to start off in normal and work up to mythic with a guild seeing as I’ll probably have to level and gear whatever class that might be wanted but definitely want to get back into mythic.

I’m fine with playing horde or alliance, I’m available pretty much any day and time but will let you know if your schedule doesn’t work for me.

Descendants of Lore is looking for a tank. We currently have a tank who usually mains DPS and would like to go back to their main. We are not in a hurry and can wait for the right person. I will leave our spam below, and if you would like to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet or discord. Here is our spam:

Has your guild recently disbanded or quit raiding? Come check us out, we have consistently raided for 16 years and have a tight-knit group of long term players who play to have fun and to successfully progress through raids at our own pace.

Are you introverted, extroverted, or a bit quirky? Are you a grandpa, a first time parent, or have 500 cats? Do you tell lots of dad jokes? You may find your home here.

If you have weekends free and want to have fun with others from the comfort of your computer chair, come join us. Here is our spam:

OUR SPAM:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (16 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

RAIDING:

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

SOTFO:
7/11 N
1/11H

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

CASUAL/SOCIAL PLAYERS:

Are you a casual player tired of bouncing from one disbanded guild to the next? We have room for you. We have been hanging out and active on the Khadgar server (now includes Alleria/Exodar/Medivh) since Vanilla. While we are primarily a raiding guild we do have social players who do not raid. As social introverts we appreciate the chit chat and social elements you bring to our lives outside of raiding. We also frequently have people running achievements, transmogs, and M+ throughout the week.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a tank and 1 heals.

We are consistently raiding, but our current Off Tank would like to go back to their DPS main.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hey Atinicus,
We’re looking for more casual raiders who prioritize RL over the game, so we’re not an Elitist guild. However, we have cleared 9/11 N and 2/11 Heroic.
We raid Tues and Thurs 9-12 EST and are understanding of your personal obligations and life more than anything.
We have a great core of great players with great personalities. If you’re interested, reach out:
Snypes#11851
If all works out by the way, we pay for the server transfer.
[Heartbreakers] is currently recruiting all roles for Raids, especially rdps and heals. We are a casual raiding and close knit guild that raids on Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST. (9/11 N, 2/11 H) PST for more info.

giving this a bump to see if there is any one else out there before I go about contacting people.

join dads.

Feel free to add me on btag at Jussgetit#1891 and discord at Justgetit#6408.

is recruiting a dk for the tuesday thursday team running 8-11pm est/st. currently 8/11H and looking to finish the rest of heroic and push into mythic

Hey Atinicus, heres our spam :slight_smile:
Tuesday & Thursday 8p-11p est
Civil Engineers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for more like-minded individuals to join in on the memes.
If you enjoy having a good time, are a skilled player (or at least think you are), enjoy a good meme, and are done with that 12-20hr raid schedule, come say hi. We just might be the home you never knew you were looking for!
We are currently looking to add more skilled dps to our roster (especially you ranged dps’ers) of basically any variety atm. As long as you can play it well, doesn’t really matter what you play. We are not striving to become a top 1% guild so we won’t ever try to pigeon hole you into something you don’t enjoy playing. Plus we have an Ed Sheeran look-a-like!
So if you are a player that is just returning to the game after a break and you’re behind on content/gear then come chat with us. We would love to help you get caught up so you can be part of our team.

If any of this resonates with you and/or your friends and guild, hit us up.
Having a chat never hurt anyone :wink:
You can leave your info here or contact us @ the following:
DISCORD: TOTO#4671 or NOM@9878
BTAG: CORV#1911 Nomane#11660

Hi Atinicus,

If you are looking for a guild, we are welcoming range dps to come join Unvanquished on Proudmoore [A]. We are a semi-casual guild that make it a goal to hit AOTC every patch. Currently, we are 7/11H & 11/11N in SFO. We raid on Weds & Fri at 8-11 PST. All other non-raid nights you’ll find us running keys to have our members get KSM and 15s for the Vault.
Let me know if you are interested.
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a recently reformed group of mythic raiders (8/10M SoD - Had KT to 3%) and currently 10/11H SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team and push into mythic with a team of 22-24 players. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST

Healers:
Pref Priest or MW who can flex DPS

DPS:
Warlock
Mage

We also invite those who just want to run keys, or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860!!

Check us out. We’re an alliance guild in Whisperwind looking to fill our ranks with some more raiders: