Experienced Player LF Home

Hey, I’d love to have a chat with you. We’re an AOTC/casual Mythic guild seeking a Windwalker monk and we raid Tues/Wed/Sun 8:30pm-11pm PST. I think we’d make for a good fit! Please get in touch with me on Discord - lonesoldier09#0009

Here’s our spam: [H] [Tichondrius] 1/10M + AOTC Guild LF ALL DPS - Tue Wed Sun 8:30-11pm PST

Hey varton,

Hit me up on discord. We are a laid back guild that is looking for some more players we start at 6pm pst but have a few pst guys that rollmin about that time. (Doesnt matter since we typicslly are clearing trash at that time)

Discord: Sny#0322

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 4/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 10/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey bud we have a spot for u and your wife we raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 CST we are rebuilding our raid team our core members are 10/10 heroic and 3/10 mythic we are not hardcore but want to kill boss and have fun hit me up for more information
We would love your monk
Brapples#6272

Hey!

Our guild Enshadowed is certainly looking for new members who want to raid and chill with us. We have currently been put in a “rebuild stage” with a lot of raiders taking a “break” due to this games ongoing events.

We are currently 3/10H, with a lull due to attendance but have no issues clearing normal again to rebuild and get the “right” players who want to progress and learn as a team. We have no issues teaching fights and working through mythic plus with new friends, it only strengthens us as a team to work together for the same goals.

Here is our info below:

US-THRALL (HORDE) is a casual heroic raiding guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We are made up of a group of players active and (well some inactive this expansion) who have been together since Vanilla wow and raiding since Wrath We have been successful in achieving our goals since Wrath. When we’re not raiding, You can find us hanging out in Discord chatting and doing keys together. We strongly encourage Discord activity as it helps people get to know each other and become invested. Invested players are better raiders and better WOW friends in my opinion lol.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 9:00pm - 11:30pm EST

Current Progression: 3/10H SoD

Battlenet: Ree#1799

Discord: Kayliee#7155

I work at home so I am always free to chat if you have questions.

Boss Lasers is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Zul’jin Horde that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members are constantly organizing alt runs, mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

Current Progression in SoD:

4/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

Learn More About Us

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/617656

https://linktr.ee/bosslasersguild

Application

If you would like to apply, please copy the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Tarox (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hey there Varton! We could definitely make space for you all, although our times may be pushing it for your guys. I’ll drop our spam below, but hmu if we sound like we might be a good fit (contact details are in the spam)!

Hello!

We could use a WW or a shadow priest currently. Add me if we look interesting!
Discord: Jaystir#1204

Hey there! Ancestral Ties(H) on the Wyrmrest Accord server could use a ele Shaman or Shadow Priest! We’re currently 10/10H AOTC, Looking to push into mythic. Our Raid times are Sun/Tue/Thur 10Pm-1am Est(7-10Pm PST) Server is west coast!

You can Reach me at Btag: Vindizar#1840
Disc: Vindizar#5713

Hit me up so we can chat!!

High there! Not too sure if your still looking or not. We are a PST friendly guild with most of us being online around 8pm PST. We are on Hyjal and this is our deal!

About Us:

Infinitus was formed by a group of ex-Mythic raiders looking to continue raiding without having to commit so much time. Most of our Officers and core Raiders have family/work commitments that limit play time, so we strive to be as time efficient as possible. We are AotC focused, completed our first tier as a guild and achieved our goal of getting AotC!

Raid Schedule:

Thursday: Main Raid

• 8:00 PM to 10:30 PST (9-11:30 PM MST, 10-12:30 AM CST, 11-1:30 AM EST)

Alt raids, M+ nights, RBGs and other optional events are scheduled in our Discord events channel.

Because we only raid once a week, we have to use our time wisely. We expect everyone to come prepared and on time. By being prepared not only for we mean coming with your own personal consumable/gems/enchants but also knowing the fights and how to play your class as well.

We supply flasks and feasts but it is up to you to come with any other consumables you want to use.

Recruitment:

We are basically looking for good people!

These are the classes that would help balance our raid team but we’re always looking to improve our raid team with exceptional players. So if your class is not listed don’t be afraid to send us a message!

• Ranged DPS: Any

• Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Windwalker Monk, Arms Warrior, Enhancement Shaman

• Healer: Shaman or Druid

Socials and casuals are welcome, we want to grow our community! We’d like to get more active players looking for PvP, and M+ content that may not have time to raid currently.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you like what you’ve read so far send us a message to learn more about us!

Contact Info:

Guild Master - Sargo

• Discord: Sargo#9853

• BattleNet: Sargø#1514

Noted Nice Guy - Slevinsins

• Discord: Slevinsins#4755

• Bnet: Slevin#1674

US Hyjal is in need of a priest! We are an AOTC guild (may dabble with the first couple mythic bosses. We raid Fri/Sat 6:30-9:30 PST (9:30-12:30 EST). Add my btag Rorigin#1522 and we can talk about it.

Alzhammer#1406

Sun/Mon 8-11pm EST raiding on Area 52

Hi Varton! Do Not Release is a horde guild on Mal’Ganis and we are looking for a couple of flex players to help fill in a tank or healing spot where needed, we are looking for people to fill some our roster spots that can flex into a tank or heal role.

We are currently 9/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic. We are looking for some recruit that will help keep all of the positions competitive as well as filling in as needed. We are and AOTC and KSM focused guild, with some mythic progression mixed in there. We have a highly active community with players pushing +20 keys as well as anything lower, and looking to expand on keys higher that +20’s.

Our raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30-11:30 EST (7:30-10:30 CT)

Priority needs: Shadow Priest, DPS Shaman with Heal off spec, DPS DK and any other outstanding DPS looking to get AOTC, KSM and beyond. Also looking for any and all social members to join to hang out and chat with.

We’re a group of players that have been together for awhile now and have been through a lot of guild drama but came out stronger and continuously surprise ourselves with our ability to progress. We have a very active guild discord and community there is always someone around to play with.

If this sounds like something that fits what you are looking for don’t be afraid to reach out us on either discord:

Huntandprey#2852
Hectorican#8701

Or Battle.net

Huntandprey#1770
Hectorican#1659

Adding a bump, after editing original post.

[H] [US] Thrall - Tues late night 3 hr/week recruiting all for Mythic

We are a team of previous mythic raiders looking for a more casual atmosphere to see new content yet retain the organized nature of raiding we enjoy. Our goal is to provide a highly efficient raid that will provide members with gear they need to better participate in any area in the game, without committing to the grueling cutting edge tax. We are not looking to push hard for CE as we value fun & community above all else, however ideally we get AOTC pretty quickly and then move on to get about halfway through the tier on mythic.

Officer Experience

11/12 M Nyalotha

10/10 M Castle Nathria

Recruiting

Healers: All

DPS: All

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: A fun but semi-serious and progression oriented raiding environment. Think Liquid/Limit atmosphere but we’re bad at the game comparatively. FENIX is here to have fun and progress as far as we can without bashing our heads into the wall. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, expect cutting edge, and/or are elitist, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events with prizes such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: *Tues 10pm-1am EST

Next expansion we will likely move to a Tues/Wed raid schedule.

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

BTag: Nyrro#11352

Earthshroud - Wildhammer US - Horde - We are looking to fill our 2/3/9 core for Normal SOTFO progression. We also run Mythic+ keys on off-days. You are just what we are looking for! We raid Tues/Wed 9pm - 12am server-time (Central). Hope to hear back!

My btag is umferth#1385 reach out and we chat :slight_smile:

Hello there Varton,

I think you could find a new home in The Vending Machine. We’re an AOTC and KSM focused guild that knows how to have a good time. We’re currently looking for more ranged dps with a strong desire for either a spriest or any type of warlock.
If you like what you see it the linked post, add me on discord or bnet and we can talk more about the guild!

Hello! - We are alliance btw(Stormrage)

We are a recently reformed group of mythic raiders (8/10M SoD - Had KT to 3%) and currently 5/11H SFO. We are looking for exceptional players to help fill out our team and push into mythic with a team of 22-24 players. We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST

Tanks:
Exceptional players welcome!

Healers:
Pref - Hpally - Can flex to play ret
Disc Priest - Can flex to play shadow

DPS:
Rogue
WW
Ehn Shaman
Mage
Spriest

We also invite those who just want to run keys, or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860

Expired is a newly founded guild on thrall we raid Fri/Sat 8pm EST to 11pm EST. We are AOTC focused looking for raiders and M+ Fun. We have a great amount of experienced players. We could use a player like you. If interested you can contact me on Battle.net or Discord! :wink:

Battle.net - Watasumi#1558
Discord - Watasumi🐉#9158