Experienced player LF A/H Guild for SL

Good Morning everyone.

I am a french man (from France in case you wonder) that is playing wow beside work and having a gorgeous wife and a little one. I am looking for a guild that is oriented PVE in order to clean the current and incoming content.

I play wow since BC and have been 40th World wide 3v3 pvp player for 3 Xpac on EU Account, I was also an active member of HL PVE in Wotlk playing whatever role I was asked for at this time.

Regarding the raiding hours, I am living in Alberta / Canada, well, I’m flexible but to be THAT flexible the guild has to worth it. Preferably the raiding hours would be 8/9 MDT to 12Am I don’t mind any days would work as long as the hours look like this. Again, contact me.

Nowadays I am more looking for a Rdps or melee dps role and can basically adapt the needs of the guild.

I’m really open minded and willing to have conversation about what can be done. You can either contact me directly on my Btag : Zergpop#2721 or eventually replying here.

Thank you guys and have a great day.

Hi there! I think we may be a great fit for what you’re looking for. Going to drop some guild info below, and if you agree, reach out and lets chat some more! :slight_smile:

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS with Tank Off Spec

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

It was nice chatting with you !

Still looking for guilds !

Same! If your times change, please reach back out! If not, the very best of luck and hope you find the perfect spot! :slight_smile:

Hey man you sound great lemme leave our recruitment and you can message me if you’re interested!

Hi Spamm, Could you please add me on Btnet so we can chat a little bit more. Thank you very much.

Ya man no problem could u add me on discord tho?

I don’t have discord at my office, but I’ll be able to talk this evening.

Ok that’s fine man I’m not home right now either so I can’t add you on battle net. Just message me in disc whenever u get a chance and we can chat about brining u in!

Thank you for the chat, good luck for the Xpac

I’m still looking for, please go ahead, I become a bit more flexible schedule wise.

Hello if you like laid back, fun guilds, we might be for you! We have PVE and PVP available depending on what you’re feeling like doing. We have several members that are doing keys frequently, as well as a few the do the xmog/mount runs from older raids. We are smaller and like it that way, so if you’re looking to have 20+ people on…that’s not us. Here’s our guild spam, would love to hear from you if you’re interested! Good luck on finding a new home.
Hello! Mourning Shadows is a newly formed guild for Shadowlands. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raid will be Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are looking for another healer, and a couple more melee (esp if you can flex to tank occasionally) but all roles will be considered. The is no level requirement to join. For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet.

Thank you for your post, although I’m looking for a competitive guild being involved in PVE and focused on achieve something “big”. Have a great day

Hey bud check us out Saturday morning raid guild one day a week

Hey Zergpop,

[Arise] Reforming for Shadowlands. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Hunter, Warlock, Ele Shaman, Druid

<Melee: Full

<Tank: Full

<Healer: Full

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836

Bonjour mon ami, nous devrions parler.

Hello, id love to chat with you some more ! here’s our guild info for you, hope to hear from you!

Divine Minds is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Blood Death Knight
  • Tank with DPS off-spec (Non DH/DK) Pref monk or Pally
  • Resto Shaman

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier, while hosting a fun environment.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PL6CT2V (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Defusionz#1271

Officers
Pickle - Pickle#1469
Nibs - Excedrinz#1237

Hi, thank you for your offer, your raid time are too early for me as I am MDT. But thank you very much for your offer.

Hey Zergpop, if you’re open to server transferring, Hefty on Area 52 may interest you. We are an adult only (21+) guild that raids on Tues and Thurs from 8pm-11pm MST. We are currently accepting all classes/specs except tanks for Shadowlands. If you’d like more info, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450 and I’ll leave a link to our post below.

Hey Zerg! I sent a Bnet request (Kranely).

We plan to raid at about 9PM EST (so about 7PM for you if I’m not mistaken). This could change by an hour or so, but it would be somewhere right around that time. We plan on starting the expansion off doing normal progression and feeling out the group, but we intend on going full on Heroic AotC going forward. Feel free to add me on Bnet and we can talk more.

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894