Experienced Nilla Mage [A] EST LF unicorn

Hi all, and thanks in advance!

Let’s assume i am dedicated, loyal, witty, professional, honest, sacrificing, clever, and maybe a few more things.

What I am looking for is an alliance guild (under no circumstaces will I ever consider horde) that will be focused on pushing progression with specific raid times.

I am ideally looking for a weekend raiding guild with times of 10-11am start to roughly 4-5p finish (EST) both Saturday and Sunday.

Would also be willing to consider weekday raiding between hours of 7-11p (EST).

Please do not offer a weekday raid that ends at 12p, that will not work for me for several reasons.

As I said, I know my ask is specific, but if someone has something on any server, I would love to hear about it!

I have cleared all content in classic up to KT (yes, we downed 4 horsemen). Very much looking forward to crushing it again!

The best way to reach me is on discord
Magester#4304

Thanks again, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi, our guild will be raiding 4-8 pm EST Sat/Sun. That’s later than you said, I know, but just throwing it out there in case you don’t find any better options. Here’s our full post for more information if you’re interested.

BOOM!!!And we still need a few more mages. Check us out and come hang in Disc if you wanna feel us out before launch!

Thanks for reaching out!
Just making sure this is current:
RAIDING HOURS
Wednesday 20:00-23:00 CST/CDT (server time TBD)
Sunday 20:00-23:00 CST/CDT (server time TBD)

If so, that’s outside of my parameters.
If not, please update me!

Weekday raiding for you from 7-11 fits which is what’s in your original post. ANd maybe you want to stay up late on the weekend sometimes on Sunday. Figured id drop you the info since just because we raid a 3 hour window doesnt mean we need it. Phase one will be Ony/MC all the same night til BWL is out. Then split and thats when twice a week raiding comes in. BWL one night, MC/Ony the other til AQ. Then BWL/MC/Ony and AQ the other til Naxx. 20 mans are always on CD during the week/weekend whenever groups want to go as we usually have a few ontop of hosting some pug MC’s and 20 mans for alts/peeps not in guild.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-est-brave-mankrik-tues-wed-thurs-semi-casual-warriors-needed/

Exactly what you’re looking for it looks like and we have 2 mage positions available. Looking forward.

Checkem#11546

Cool, thanks for writing to me and actually reading my post, thag does mean a lot :slight_smile:
Will consider!

1 Like

If you have any questions or want to chat about the guild, feel free to also add me on Discord.

Meg#6374