Experienced mythic raider looking for 2 day a week raiding guild

I know it is a little late to start looking for a raiding guild though my work schedule has changed and I am no longer able to raid with my current guild. I have been raiding mythic for the last few expansions. Really enjoy the challenge. This expansion My guild was .2% away from G-hun due to roster issues and people not being consistent with orbs. We ended up downing Jaina in time , but after that looking at what was coming with the essences I decided to take a break. Not the biggest fan of PVP. Was raiding in a top 130 guild during legion until my work schedule made it impossible for me to stay competitive with artifact power. I make mechanichs my top priority and am always willing to volunteer for anything that might come up. Looking to play enh/elly, ret pally, or fury/arms war for next expansion.
Looking for a guild whos goal is to get CE every tier in which preferably a 2 night a week raiding guild, but willing to raid 3 days. My availability is mon-fri after 8:30 pm central and Sunday any time before 7pm central. Feel free to PM me, my battletag is ToastyChance#1578

Hey Toasty, if this interests you hmu on disc

Disc: Vero#6669

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! We are 3/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

*1 main tank and 1 off tank

• any Mythic ready DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hey Toasty Severity is a Horde guild on Hyjal that was formed here at the end of BFA. We are currently looking to fill our roster so that we can begin raiding on day one in SL. Currently we consist of raiders that have CE experience ranging from WoD all the way to Nyalotha. We are a two day raiding guild on wed/thurs from 7:30pm-11:30pm. If you see this post and are interested message me on discord/bnet at Meatbus#1097/Meatbus#11401.

Hey Toastychance! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Unfortunately 8 est is to early for me sorry.