Experienced monk / warlock / rogue

So I have been playing WoW competitively since vanilla. Played on illidan through vanilla raiding everything from MC to Naxx40. Time off in NC returning in wotlk for 25 man toc, icc progression. I’ve struggled to have a strong gold since MoP where I was realm top BrM/MW monk/ warlock through heroic Throne. I had to quit mid throne progression due to a new job.

Currently I resumed playing close to a week ago and find I miss raiding more than anything. Over the last 15 years I have gotten new responsibilities i.e. a wife and 2 kids. On top of my job that leaves my schedule limited to after 11:30pm mountain on sunday through Thursday.

I dont know if there are still guilds left for me out there but as a restaurant manager my hours vary and of be delighted to give anything a shot. No matter what server or faction I’ll figure something out.

If you’re looking for an adult raiding guild that understands that people have jobs and family responsibilities, we’re here.

Radiant Dark is a Heroic raiding guild. We don’t push Mythic raiding because the organization is just to much with our busy schedules outside of game.

If you’re interested in learning more about us, here is our recruitment post:

If you’d like to talk further, you can add me to Bnet: Cyn#1738

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 4/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

:heart_eyes: We’re in need of :heart_eyes:
Tank (ONE)
HEALS (TWO {RSHAMAN/RDRUID/DISCPRIEST PREFERRED})
DPS (BOOMKIN/BMHUNTER/SPRIEST/ELE/ROGUE PREFERRED)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do:heart:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hi! Icrontic is an adult, fun, casual guild. Most of us are IRL friends and have jobs/kids and completely understand those responsibilities. We raid Sun and Thurs from 7:45PM - 11PM eastern. Contact me if you’re interested! Charity#1589