Experienced Lock LF GUILD

I’M TIRED OF PUGS: Currently 6/9H. LF raiding guild to progress through current content. I’m willing to transfer to a High Population server preferably Alliance for Mythic progression. I’m fairly experienced in PvP as well.

Qualifcations:

• big energy
  • #1 lock
  • cute but not accepting snapchats, yet

Feel free to ask to me any questions: Marc#13264

Edited for Language by the Moderation Team.
https://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hellooooooo Co!

Immortals is a 9/9H, 3/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor.

We’ve been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Hey there, we could use another warlock on our team. If you like what you read, I’d love to chat more.
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 3/9M and 9/9H with a 10% wipe on Op. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Dps (either melee or ranged)
Full time healer or switch healer

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Hey there C6,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you I think we would be a perfect fit for you cuz we all DIGBICK! and We have core for you in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 7/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 and higher keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

[A][US][Baelgun-Doomhammer] Normal/Heroic Weekday Afternoon Raiding Guild 9/9N 4/9H Old Gods is an alliance Normal/Heroic raiding guild on Baelgun-Doomhammer looking for more 18+ members to join us!

We raid Tues/Wed from 1pm to 4pm PST (4pm-7pm EST) and are currently 8/8H Uldir and 9/9N 4/9H Battle of Dazar’alor.

We are a life comes first guild that aims to improve by staying active and progressing while still having a good time with the game. We’ve gathered some experienced officers as our founding members and now we need more players to join us! Our goal is to continue to grow a tight knit community that that is focused on having fun with the game while still maintaining progress throughout end game content. We don’t expect our members to make every raid when life gets in the way but when you are committed to a raid we ask you show up on time and prepared to down bosses (know the fights, know your role, flasks and food, etc).

For more info or to join the guild add Zelphinius#1924, Arnstar#1405 or Adrokor#1696 on Bnet and we will get you started or answer any questions you might have. We are considering all candidates but are in particular need of DPS. Warrior and Warlock are in big need currently. If you are not ready to commit to raiding or just want to join the guild to run Mythic+'s or just hang out let us know. We are always looking for more friends to just have fun with.

Reforged is a team in the Eternal Kingdom Community on Area 52 HORDE (FOR THE HORDE!!!) that is focusing on progressing as far as we can in mythic content each tier. We are in need of several specs / classes listed below.

Raid Times: Tues / Wed 9 pm-12 am EST

Classes / Specs Needed:

Preferred Ranged, but will consider all exceptional DPS!

About our Team

We are all working adults from different walks of life that love to come together at the end of a long day and play this game. We do raiding together, we pvp some together, and we love doing mythic +'s with one another. You can always find someone online willing to do something! We are looking for people who will add to that community feel.

Attendance: Reforged holds its raiders to an attendance of 80% or greater. This is to ensure that we can rely on our raiders to be there, and progression can happen. All raiders are expected to make Leadership aware of any absences as far in advance as possible. Members who have repeated absences without notification will be dropped from the team.

Loot: Personal, subject to change based on progression.

About our Community
Eternal Kingdom is a large community consisting of 8 guilds, 12 Mythic raid teams, 6 Heroic raid teams, friends, and family. We are on 2 realms, one for alliance (Proudmoore) and one for Horde (Area 52). We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game.

Contact: Fyrpixie (BNET: Fyrpixie#1477 DISCORD: Fyrpixie#6101)

Bumperino :triumph:

Hey!
If you change your mind about Horde I’d love to chat with ya! We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. We are currently 3/9M with the 4th almost dead.

Solidarity Gaming is a long standing guild and multi gaming community. We are currently looking for another Warlock and players that are reliable/dedicated and can work in a team! Also that wants to show up and kill mythic bosses!

Please add Nox#1368 (bnet) for a quick chat.
Best of luck with your search and happy raiding!

Hello! We might be a good fit for you!

Who is Peak:

Peak is a new alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.
Willing to merge with a guild. Would discuss ranks, ideals, etc. Days/Times are set however!

Raid Times

Saturday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST
Sunday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
Closed

Healers
Holy / Disc Priest
Hpally

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Spriest
Mage

MDPS
Havoc DH
Rogue
Ret Pally
Warrior
Enh Shaman

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Officer : Thrillhouse#1644

• GM : Rae#1385

MIGHT be a match for you ?

< Convergent >
US-Stormrage | Alliance
Monday/tuesday/Wensday 10:00PM To 12:30AM PST
Tuesday/Wesday/Thursday 1:00AM To 3:30AM EST

Current Progression:
Battle of Dazar’alor: 1/9M | 9/9H

Past Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 H
Trial of Valor: 3/3 H
Nighthold: 10/10 H
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H 3/9 M
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11H
Uldir: 2/8M 8/8H

About Us:

• Formed During legion and Revamped At The Begging Of BFA Our Core
    leadership And Progression Team have been playing Since Vanilla And Are
    Looking To Take The Next Steps In Mythic Progression.
  • Looking To Build On Our Core Mythic Raid Team Based On A Foundation Of
    Trust And Friendship!
  • We Are A Very Laid Back Guild, With A Progression Mindset.
  • Being Ex military Myself We Except Any Ex Military Member Regardless Of Skill.
  • We are looking for raiders who share the same goals of end game progression.
  • We provide food/cauldron and repairs for all raiders.
  • We are a very welcoming guild with very friendly players.
  • We are looking for members to be here for a long time, and to hopefully find a
    home for future content and/or expansions.
  • We understand real life happens But We exspect officers be given prior notice if
    you know you wont be able to make it to raid.
  • We use Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras And Any class appropriate Class Mods.
  • We just wanna down things and progress in content as quickly and painlessly as
    possible.

What We’re Looking For:
Convergent is looking for talented players who have the drive to push end game content at a steady pace, who’s open to constructive criticism, and who make efforts to put in the work needed to become a better raider.

Recruitment:
We are currently interested And Excepting any and all Applicants. Class specific needs are as followed:

Tank:
⦁ Blood Dk
⦁ Monk

Healer:
⦁ Discipline Priest
⦁ Restoration Shaman
⦁ Restoration Druid

Melee DPS:
⦁ Any Mythic capable or experienced classes

Range DPS:
⦁ Warlock
⦁ Boomkin Druid
⦁ Frost Mage
⦁ Ele Shaman

We are currently also seeking exceptional DPS applications that have a healing off-spec, and perform well in both roles . That said, we encourage applications from exceptional raiders to just starting, regardless of what we currently are looking for!

Expectations:
⦁ Bring your A game every night
⦁ Maintain steady attendance
⦁ Be on and ready 15 minutes prior to raid start
⦁ Be knowledgeable about your class and spec and upcoming progression
encounters
⦁ Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Voice Chat:
Discord

Required Addons:

Raiding Addons
⦁ DBM/BigWigs
⦁ Exorsus Raid Tools
⦁ Angry Assignments
⦁ WeakAuras
⦁ Interrupt Manager

Mythic+ Addons
⦁ Method Dungeon Tools
⦁ QE Dungeon Tips
⦁ Gotta Go Fast
⦁ Astral Keys
⦁ Raider I.O

Application Process:

If you are interested in a new home and want to join please contact a officer or If you need more information we would be glad to chat with you .

Guild leader
Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen

Raid leader
Ebonbane#1309 In Game Runegazer

Officers
PUGLIFE#11768 Pugslife
gagekirk00#1844 Veyronn
Myself#1619 Ventinha
Beardisinmou#1428 Zreck

Bumperino. Choosing soon.

Hi CO

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{1/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 385+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Our weekday group is in need of good range. If you got what it takes, apply!

Current Needs: Non-warrior tank, DPS, Healer

Raid Times: Sunday and Wednesday 730-10pst

Revenant has been raiding on Echo Isles since Karazhan (2007), many still raiding with the guild today. We’re looking for adult players (18 years old+) that know their class and can make raid consistently.

If you are interested contact Greta#1902 BNet

Hello Có!

Archon is looking to add a Lock (with super big energy) to our Community/Raiding Team. We are offering a CORE SPOT for raids, M+, Achievement Runs and we would love to have a talk!

Here is a little info about us

Guild: Archon (Alliance)
Server: Exodar/Medivh
My Real ID:Tan#1506
Other Officers: maeru58#1545, Destroyer#1175, Myth#1108

What are we looking for?

-Dedicated raiders who enjoy the game and raiding
-Understanding of all aspects of your class
-Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
-Players who enjoy working more as a team, than an individual.

Most importantly, we want people who want to have fun. In the end this is a game, and we play to enjoy it!

Raid Info

Archon has a raiding schedule that does not consume real life. We currently raid on a 2 night schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm - 11pm EST.

Current Progression

8/8 H Uldir
6/9 H BoD

If you have any questions or would like to speak with a officer in game, add one of us to your real ID:(GM) Tan#1506 or look for Tannhia Online. You can also contact our Officers Orlha (Destroyer#1175),Mythruss (Myth#1108) or Amarndeus (maeru58#1545) in Bnet or in game.

Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you!

Edited for Language by the Moderation Team.
https://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct

9/9N & 6/9H Age 25+ (age flexible, but you must be mature, no teenagers and under tho). AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791
;;676