Returning top 10 raider LF 2 day guild!

Hi, I played in vision for 7/8M of last tier until october, and Easy for Argus last xpac… As much as I would like to play this game super hardcore I don’t have the time to grind like I used to. I Had to stop playing for 4 - 5 months for a work change.

I’m looking for a Horde guild, 2 days a week max. I’ve been played ranged DPS for the last 3 tiers, and I have healed for all prior tiers. I would be willing to play either role with the right guild. I will need to play catch up for a week.

Btag - indikkah#1869

1 Like

Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner’zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competitive and achieve Cutting Edge.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competitive in current content.
Progression raid times are Tues/Weds 7-11pm CST with alt runs and M+ being run on other week nights.
We finished at 7/8M Uldir with ghuun escaping our grasp by 4%, but alas we push forward and are looking to recruit any and all competent raiders who wish to join our ranks (this includes any classes and specs not listed below)
Current potential recruitment desires:
Holy Pally or Mistweaver monk
havoc DH
any ranged dps

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game special#11948, discord Specialneeds#1289 or check out our website @ reclamations. us

Hi I’m still looking!

Hey Indikkah,
if you’d be willing to swap alliance I could offer you a core spot on our team. We’re 8/8M and need a boomie as they’re looking to be top tier this raid. I know it would be sudden, but if you’re able to xfer today I could have you in for our normal/heroic clear tonight no problem. We raid Tues/Thurs from 8-11pm est. Guild name is The Great Adventure on Dalaran if you want to look up our io or logs.

If you want to chat further you can hit me up on discord at Taunt#3277 for more info. Hope to hear from yah

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.
Destiny 2 raiding = Wed 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Still looking thank you for the interest so far

Occasional Excellence | Horde-Turalyon
Tues/Wed 5-8:30pm PST
8/8M, US99 (RIO)
Breathe#1185

/occasional-excellence.us

We could use some skilled dps or heals!

Hey Indikkah!
<Resistance> on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 8/8M!
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Bnet: Elvera#1370
Discord: Elvera#1963

Thanks for replying. I am still weighing out my options. Looking forward to talking to more people!

<The Horsemen Elite>, established and actively raiding since 2013, is currently looking for a few more quality players to round out our raiding team. We are a Horde Mythic Raiding Guild on <Ner’Zhul/Frostmane/Tortheldrin> with a steady roster of players that have played together for over four years.

Raid Schedule

Main/Progression Raid: (Heroic and/or Mythic)
Sunday and Monday
8:30PM - 11:30PM CST (6:30PM PST / 9:30PM EST)

Optional Raid!Normal and/or Heroic)
Thursday
8:30PM - 11:30PM CST (6:30PM PST / 9:30PM EST)

Raid Progress

• 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge)
  • 3/3 Mythic Trials of Valor (Cutting Edge)
  • 8/10 Mythic The Nighthold
  • 6/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
  • 9/11 Mythic Antorus
  • 7/8 Mythic Uldir

Contact Information

Kulutues#1665
Akta#11840
Kimiscool#1406

Please do not hesitate to add either Battle Tag should you have any questions