Experienced Healer Looking for Heroic Guild

Hello,

I’m looking for a heroic only guild as mythic just isn’t for me anymore. Currently have 4 healers maxed. Two are raid ready (rdruid 410 and Hpally 396), but the other’s could be geared quickly. I prefer to stay on my druid if possible.

I have high level experience at varying times in wow like most of us, but I have mostly been a cutting edge raider. Real life and job dictates that I can’t raid 5 nights and endure the stresses of high level raiding. I like M+, but don’t have an amazing track record with it, and I’m currently around 800 io, with a few 13 completed and a timed 12. logs upon request.

Best way to reach me is discord majiggs#0782, btag is majigger#1442. Thanks!

Would love the opportunity to chat with you.

We are a progression guild 9/9 heroic 2/9 mythic. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8 to 11 server. I believe we could be a good fit for you.

Please add Nemesyst#1267 and let’s chat !!

still looking :slight_smile:

I should be online tonight and we can discuss.

Bump Still looking

Twilight Realm> is a long standing Guild of 10+ years. We are looking for dedicated players to progress through CoS. We are currently 9/9 H BoD and 2/2N CoS. Our goal is to have fun while having steady progression towards ahead of the curve. We’re always looking to improve our progress from tier to tier and look to find players willing to put in the effort. Keep in mind though that we’re not only recruiting raiders. If you’re new and you would like to get into raiding, or if you’re a social player who’s just looking for a friendly new home, we’ll welcome you with open arms. We have plenty of members in the guild who don’t raid but we love them all the same.

Who are we recruiting? At this point, almost any class/role is welcome. We are looking for a main tank to fill out our raid team going into Crucible and beyond (we just lost one of our main tanks to real life stuff) as well as a tank offspec. We also need two healers ASAP for the same reasons. (prefer H Pally for at least one of those). We need some solid melee DPS who know their utilities (interrupts/stuns/slows/etc). We need some solid ranged DPS who know their utilities as well.

What we expect from you:

• Reliability & attendance. We expect you to show up on time and prepared for raid.(>90% but if you can’t let us know in our discord.) We are very understanding that real life gets in the way.
  • Keep your gear gemmed and enchanted, etc. Make sure you are flasking every raid.
  • Listen to the raid lead and healers when they speak, and watch a video or 2 of new content before we attempt it.
  • Raid experience is a huge plus but not completely required.
  • We use tools such as logs, WowAnalyzer and class/role officers to help you get there.
  • Eagerness to learn and improve. Be open to constructive criticism.
  • You’ll need to have discord, but you don’t have to talk if you don’t want to.
  • We don’t care if you’re brand new or a seasoned vet. We have a mix of all skill levels and like it that way. Be willing to listen and share ideas during raids.

What to expect from us:

Expect to laugh and have a good time, remember, this is a game first after all, enjoy yourself! Feasts and most other raid mats if you need them will be provided as we get closer to downing each new boss. If you need something, don’t be afraid to ask: help with an achievement, transmog runs, timewalking, mythic+, old raids for mounts, pvp, etc. All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. All events are in the evening. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way.

Side note: we would LOVE to get enough people to push mythic content and make a separate mythic raiding group. We are hoping to expand the guild and get that started this expansion.

Faction, Server & Region:

Horde faction on US-Thrall

Raid Times:

Normal Farm Clear: Tuesday @ 9:25pm – 12:00pm EST. Heroic Progression Days: Wednesday, Friday @ 9:25pm -12:30pm EST

Loot:

As with changes made with Personal Loot, We only ask if you do not need something, please put it up for roll for other guildies who might need it. Honesty will go very far here.

Contact Info:

Feel free to contact me about any questions regarding the guild. (GM here)

Discord: Zeldiia#9153

Battlenet: Darkhuntress#1157 (:

Heroes Õf Azeroth (currently 8/9 Normal and 3/9 Heroic) is currently recruiting mature dedicated members for our primary heroic raiding group. Our idea is to fill our primary group and at some point, start a potential secondary raid group. As of right now, we are focusing on filling the primary group. Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday 2100-2400 (9pm-12am) local server time. We do understand that people have work and families and that not everyone can make all scheduled raids. We do, on the other hand, expect a certain level of attendance or at least notice that the raid can not be attended.

Currently in demand are:

1.) Tanks (Non Paladin).
2.) Healers (Any class although we have a few Holy Priests).
3.) All DPS.
4.) We are also in need of a raid leader for our primary group. I have been handling this job title, but I am not particularly fond of it.

Our secondary raid group would clearly need everything, but keep on mind that this group is not a priority of ours as of yet and joining for that group may be initially frustrating.

There has also been discussions of starting a Battle Grounds group. We would need someone who would be interested in possibly spearheading that activity. Please reach out to us if that sounds interesting to you.

Mythic plus content occurs relatively frequently with our guild. Although we do not have a scheduled time for this activity, we encourage our members to save and build weekly keys with the guild. This creates guild comradery and builds a certain level of teamwork. If mythic plus content is something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any other questions. Thanks and have fun!

-Promethuus

Contacts:

ShadowMooCow: Battle Tag = ShadowMooCow#1715
Prometheuus: BattleTag = Angeluus#11931
Discord: discord.gg/jeaUQpH

Please feel free to visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/557951974614720/?ref=share

Unrepentant has a Heroic only team that raids Tues/Thurs. 8pm-11pm server We are currently 9/9 Bod and 1/2 Crucible (probably have that this week) We currently have a need for a healer and I would love to chat with you! Bnet Lemon#3454 or Sepulvido#1154