Experienced Healer LF Raid Guild

Hi I’m Oth. I’m looking to make a return to raiding after a long break. I play Rdruid, Hpala, MW Monk, Hpriest and Disc Priest. I used to be ~US25-75th in my old guilds and and looking for something more community based this time around, while still maintaning that semi-hardcore atmosphere. In Legion I did multiclass M+ to US top 10 and achieved gladiator on my Holy Priest. If you’re a semi-hardcore guild with a great social environment and an opening for a healer please reply. Battletag is Oth#1253

Is A Little Salty 12/12 H , 8/12 H is recruiting more reliable players for the evening team,morning team, and rbg team!

Evening Team: Thurs/Fri 7pm-10pm pst
Morning Team: Weds/Thurs 9am-11:30am pst

Very active guild that pushes tons of m+ keys,bgs, and pvp with an active discord server discord.gg/hBySCp7

Guild: Overgeared
Server: US-Tichcondrius
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule:
Fri 6pm-9pm server
Sat 6pm- 9pm server
Sun 5pm- 8pm server (Raid learning day for those that need it)
~Raid Prog

• EP: 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M
  • Ny’alotha: 12/12N 12/12H 3/12M

~Guild Status - Hardcore AOTC reclears and Mythic Progression
Newly formed guild w/NWC AOTC members & 3/12 Mythic experienced GM/Raid leader. Raid times: 6-9pm server Fri.-Sat. & Sun 5-8pm for those that want to learn the raid. LFM for Mythic NWC progession!

~Positions available: Tank/Heals/Dps

Heals
*Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Discipline Priest

Tank

• Brewmaster/Protection Paladin/Vengence Demon Hunter to be specific, but all tanks are more then welcome.

DPS :
*Ranged DPS, 1 Warrior, Havoc Demon hunter

Guild Recruitment Officer
Discord: Saweetie#2504 (Faster Response Time)
B-Net: Belle#1266
In-game Main: Vitalz (MW Monk)