Experienced Havoc Demon Hunter LF Raiding Guild

Toon Name is HockeyPucks ( Pisstad is old Name) Server Dalaran

Looking for a semi-hard core Raiding guild, back to the game after a 6 year absence and use to be hard core raider from the Lich King days. Ilvl 202 -12/12 N

Current guild is not filling up raid and not sure they will continue to raid. Adult professional male that likes to help others out in any way i can. I show up for raids and always willing to help out in any way i can and often contributes to the Guild Bank. I also have an 60 DK Blood Tank and a Hunter I am gearing up as well.

Discord HockeyPuck7 #5846

BattleNet HockeyPuck #1588

Thank you for consideration,

Bryan (aka HockeyPucks) :slight_smile:

Hello, I’m with [A] Click to Move on Stormrage, we created the guild in 2018 at the start of BFA and our core is made up of Vanilla / BC players.

We are looking for more like minded individuals; Adults with lives and priorities but still want progression. Not sure what kind of times or days you are interested in but we raid Fri / Sat evening 7-10EST with Weds 7-10EST as the normal/alt night, we also tend to run Mythic+ during the weekdays at the same time. Super helpful people that tend to hang on voice coms while playing. Some of us have played together for years and play other games together but are very welcoming and don’t have any cliques.

Current progress is - 7/10H

We have a core spot for a Havoc DH. Not sure what time zone or days you are looking for but happy to chat.

Please contact me at:

CrysTalis#1961 - BNET

CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

If you have any interest in an AOTC focused Horde guild that plans to push mythic, but not blow our brains out if we don’t manage to get CE hit me up.

Wed/Sun 8-11pm EST

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Im+Not+Low

Deulon#1537

We are not Communists (H) Malganis is looking for a few people. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We’re adding people working our way through normal then heroic Nathria. In need of a few more dps and healers. We do mythic+ on our off nights for anyone interested. Most members are 30+ Feel free to add me on Discord MtMan#2491 or BNet MtMan#1965 for any questions.

Hey hockeypucks, I think you might be a great candidate for my clan. We are called “The Brotherhood Gaming”, if you want to look us up in-game. You’re also free to message me on discord, at Byron Cavendish#0078, if you have any questions for me.

Anyway, our elevator pitch is that we’re an eight year old clan, but we’ve just made the move from Destiny 2, so we are rebuilding within WoW. we’re 21 or older, and we are looking for new folks to be active in our community, whether it be raids, mythic runs, pvp, or even just hanging out socially. We aren’t super sweaty, no squeakers, and we play for fun, so we’re not going to harass you about your build or choices.

Have a great day, and I hope you’ll consider us!

If you can do Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST, I can use another DH on my team. If the times work for you, add me at Rawrabear#1450 and lets chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-210h-810n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders/814059

Hey! My guilds looking for a few more strong dps to round out our Heroic prog roster, our times are 7-10pm EST Thursday and Friday. Hit me if if those work for you. Discord Archmage Galacius#1482