Experienced group LF guild

Welcome to Astraeus!

Despite being formed in late 8.3 this guild managed to get 4/12 mythic bosses down in Ny’alotha. We have seasoned veterans who have played since late Vanilla and newbies who have been with us since BFA. We love doing M+ and occasional guild battleground, but raiding is our passion. Our focus for Shadowlands to achieve Cutting Edge. We believe this is possible with the right people, perseverance, and teamwork.

We are currently looking to fill our mythic roster slots and would like to have a few backups as well. Currently we are recruiting:

Tank : Off-tank/DPS Demon Hunter
Healer : heal/dps classes (druid, priest, shaman)
Damage Dealers : If you know your class and can deal damage, we’d be happy to let you try out with us.

Raid Times -
Thursday:8:30 to 10:30 EST
Friday:8:30 to 10:30 EST
Saturday:8:30 to 10:30 EST

How to apply:
Please feel free to reply to one of our leaders on this thread if you have questions or comments; or you can reach them via their btag at Sreenaph#1727 (GM), Vanora#11692 (Raid Lead), or ThirdPhoenix#1305 (Officer).

Most of us are in our 20s and 30s as well. I consider this guild my friends. I would recommend it.

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST. (3rd raid night Monday first 3-4 weeks while pushing through Content)

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. We ended last tier 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

bigkatbruh#2956