Experienced Fire Mage Lf Horde Late Night Guild

458 Fire Mage looking for a late night guild that has some mythic progression. Any raid time that starts after 10:30 P.M cst.

I am coming back from a pretty extensive break that was caused by a lot of work travel and hours. I started a new job a few months ago and am finally able to commit to raiding once again.

I have a lot of mythic raiding experience with several cutting edge achievements throughout WoD and Legion. Raided with a top 100 US guild throughout those expansions but unfortunately their raid times conflict with my schedule.

Am continuing to do everything I can to get my character raid ready and always stay up to date on current fights and rotations, warcraftlogs, raidbots, twitch streams, etc.

For those of you wanting to look at my past experience, most Mythic progression was on my mage, however, some is on my ww monk.
Arraybian - Zul’jin.

Thank you for your time.

Hey arrayy,
R3 INSOMNIA of seraph us-mal’ganis is need of a mage. We are part of a very large and active guild there is always something going on and people to do keys with when not raiding.

We are currently 12/12H looking for those keys players to help push into mythic progression. We raid Wednesday thursday 10p-1a CST

If interested send me a btag request cryomanncer#1221

Hello, we are recruiting and looking for a mage:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 (Officer) [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Tequila Sundown is a Mythic raid team formed within the Karma Horde guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and families seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid needless angst and drama. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of Karma Horde, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 3/12M AOTC Ny’alotha.
We finished EP 4/8M after rebounding from release of WoW Classiclysm. We have higher aspirations for 8.3.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)

Optional (but encouraged):
Wednesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Wednesday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs

Mythic caliber players (DPS priority) who love to play in & out of raid and are seeking a long term home on a resilient team that does not fold.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://tinyurl.com/khraidapp
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832, DrunkGreek#1742, Lambkill#1856, Vilion#1387.
Or on Discord: joat#1832, Pharscyde#9734, sayver#9682, vilion#2820.

Looking forward to speaking with you!

Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 3/8 M Eternal Palace
1/12 M 12/12 H Ny’alotha

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

At this time we are looking for Ranged dps and heals (none priest) any dps is still welcome to apply

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hey Arrayy, were currently looking for a fire mage, our raid times might work for you, our raid starts at 10:00 CST.

[H] < HordeCore > Tichondrius is a Semi-Hardcore Heroic raiding guild. Once we clear Heroic, we will be moving onto Mythic Ny’alotha. We raid 3 days per week. In Ny’alotha, we’re 6/12H, 11/12N.

We Raid:
Friday - Normal Ny’alotha Alt Run or Heroic/Mythic EP
Saturday & Sunday - Heroic Ny’alotha
8:00-11:00 PST/Server
Invites go out 30 minutes prior to the start.
We have 1 break for 5 minutes at 9:30 Server, halfway through the raid time.

Our team is relaxed, we have fun, joking and laughing while we progress through the raid. Our goal is to get into Mythic this raid tier, (We will start after we clear heroic).

Our demographic is the early 20s to 30s.
Note, we are an 18+ guild.

What we’re looking for:
Tank: None
Healers: Resto Shaman
MELE DPS: Havoc DH (Pref with Tank off-spec) and Unholy DK (Pref with Tank off-spec)
RANGED DPS: Fire Mage, Shadow Priest (Pref with Heal off-spec), Elemental Shaman.

Heroic Minimum Raid Requirements:
Cloak Level - 10
Heart Level - 75
Item Level - 445
At least 40k DPS sustained.

Other than Raiding, we push M+ weekly and PVP.

If you are interested in joining, have any questions, or want to chat, here are the best ways to contact us.

If you want to join our discord channel, the code is below.

ekJNWKC

Recruitment and Discord Officer
Bnet - Maplemurlock#1956
Discord - Dawnslaÿer/Mùnk#0257

Guild Master
Bnet - Meatshield#11770
Discord - Beefy#2889

Raid Lead / Raid Officer
Bnet - Pfftweown#1238
Discord - pfftweown#7841

Hi! Dark Skies is a long-time Cutting Edge guild, currently 6/12 Mythic Ny’alotha.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time which is 11:30 PM Central. You said you were looking for after 10:30 so we clear that requirement.

We’ve been around since Wrath, when we originally started as a haven for parents with small children. So we start later, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed. The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion, and we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

You can check out our main thread here (including our progression history) if you’d like to find out more:

My btag in game is Tewa#1373, please add me if our times work for you.

Hey there Arrary you sound like just what we are looking for. Here is a bit about us.
PopTarts Is a newly formed Raiding guild based on A52[H] 2/12M , 12/12H in its week of creation and looking to fill out our roster for Mythic.
Raid Times/Requirements
Raid Times: Tues,Weds,Thurs 10PM-1AM EST
We require all Raiders to maintain a 90%+ attendance.
We require all Raiders to come prepared. Knowledgeable of fights, maintaining Cloak/Neck ETC.
Roster Needs
Currently looking for RDPS but will consider all exceptional DPS.
About Us
We are a newly formed guild, having achieved AOTC within one week of our creation! Founded by two friends returning to the game looking to build a solid roster to finish off BFA and have a strong core team going into Shadowlands. Our focus is on Mythic Raiding and eventually becoming a guild achieving CE by the end of tier.
Contact Us!
Cobains - hamster#11650 (BNET) hamsterhiatus#9997(Discord) ~ GM
Slandor - BigChungus#1280 ~ RL
Noz - nos#1911 ~ Officer
Meta - molo#1476 ~ Officer

Hey there, We are currently seeking a skilled players to round out our team. Our first night into mythic (this week) we got 2/12M and some meaningful progression on Maut. Below is the standard recruitment spam. See the bottom for my contact info :slight_smile:

{Reprieve} 2/12M 12/12H AOTC on the Thrall server is looking for more for 8.3. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2-3 nights a week. Current schedule is Tues/Weds/Thurs (Until on farm) Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid run. We are a mature, zero tolerance drama guild . Most of us are in our 30’s with normal lives outside of Azeroth but we do not tolerate any drama.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Hunter, Mage
Medium: Death knight, WW Monk, Boomie, Ret Pally
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Healers - Closed (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)
Tank - Closed (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. At this point raid spots are earned not given with the amount of raiders we currently have. As we recruit we do look at logs to see how you perform so please have some ready to view when applying. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster. Also having a strong OS or having an equal alt is highly recommended for raid comp. We HATE to have people sit because of inability to adapt (I.e. Both of our raid tanks have multiple mythic ready tanks toons.)

Add on’s:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weakauras
Details
ERT (exorsus raid tools)
Angry Assignments (Mostly for healers)

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more with me please add:
Discord: Nephlim#6908

Or contact my recruitment officer:
Bnet:
Perifery#1135
Disc:
Perifery#2420

Healing specific people who are interested please add:
Disc:
Ser#3762

Hey Arraybian!

GM of Disambiguation on Kil’jaeden here. We’re a Cutting Edge level guild with a strong foundation and history of success since our inception at the start of Legion, always looking for exceptional players to expand our core team. Our focus is on Mythic progression, with a supportive and driven team.

Current Progression:
We completed Uldir, BoD and EP comfortably with Cutting Edge and are currently 6/12M in Ny’alotha with a Vexiona kill around the corner.

Raid Schedule -
Tuesday: 9 p.m. to midnight PT
Wednesday: 9 p.m. to midnight PT
Thursday: 9 p.m. to midnight PT

You can reach any of the officers in game or add the following accounts for a quick response.

Pocketlizard#1849 (Alexithymìa)
Tasteless#11913 (Mourdread)

Would love to chat if the above is of interest to you. Happy to answer any questions and look forward to speaking soon! I think this could be a solid fit and we could get you in and raiding right away.