Experienced dk lf raiding guild

Hi Evoltra,

Assault on Thrall is looking for a DPS DK for raid with a tank offspec for M+ purposes. We are 8/10 N currently and will be venturing into Heroic soon, maybe as early as next weekend for some early bosses.

We raid Fri/Sat evenings from 8-11 PST (11-2 EST) and we’re Horde on the Thrall server. We have earned AotC every tier since Battle for Dazaralor and also dabble in Mythic afterwards, though not a primary drive for our raid.

If the times work for you, I’d love to chat further about what you’re looking for! BNet: limbrok#1655 (lowercase L)

Hey Evoltra!

I’d love to chat with you! If you want to add me on discord at Letholas#9581, we can talk there!

Hi Evoltra!

MGB (10/10 SoD, 3/10 H SoD) sounds like it could be a good fit for you. Even if you’re not on the server you could join the guild on a fresh alt to see if you mesh with the general vibe. We have a large social community and the more the merrier. We also have a smaller group that is more focused on pushing M+/PvP/Raids as well. In 9.0 I was 7/10M (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tanaris/darenas), KSM, and 2100+ PvP and am happy to help anyone improve if they are interested.

We are bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. Our raiding goals are to grow our team, get AoTC as soon as possible, and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. Happy to discuss more.

Discord: Deadlift#4338
BTag: Deadlift#1353

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Wed & Fri - 8:30-11:30 PM Eastern (5:30-8:30 PM Pacific)

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

Hai lovebug :smiley: I’m the GM of < A Night Off > on stormrage. We are a large active mythic raiding guild with 3 mythic raid teams and 2 heroic teams. We do a whole lot of m plus and average 85-120 online at nights. We are currently 10/10n 1/10m and 9/10H :smiley: feel free to add me on disc : SpanaticSyndrom#6785

Hey

Our guild SwampFox is reforming and looking for some quality players with quality attitudes. Have that min max strive with a humble personality. 6/10 M last tier with pushing end game in 9.1. We just reformed and looking for great players like yourself and we run Wed/Thur 8-11pm est. Non toxic non elitist atmosphere with a great community to boot. Pushing AOTC then dabbling in mythic as far as we can. I can also pay you back in gold if you xfer and pass trial

Ariikar (Discord - Travatron#5505, bnet - Travatron#1786 GM)
Lhokie (Discord - LokiLegion#1644, bnet - LokiLegion#1912 Raid lead)
btag Aaronc#11555 (Jack of all trades)
Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

Hey Evoltra,

We are looking for a DK for our raid team. We raid Sat/Sun starting at 7pm CST. We are currently 1/10M and 7/10H. If you are interested, our guild recruitment post is below. Good luck in your search.

Evening Evoltra,

We are Obvious Immortalis Plug on Stormrage, we raid Fri/Sat 9pm eastern until 11.30ish. 7/10N and moving into heroic this week. Goal is to get AOTC and then maybe some mythic dabbling if we are feeling it and we are looking for dps and a tank (dealers coice :slight_smile: )

We are fairly casual, like to have a laugh during raid but we also respect folks time and serious up when bosses have to die. Other stuff we do is the usual, keys, torghast and we’ll do the achieve run for the mount as well.

If you’re interested or have any questions give me a shout on disc, yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 7/10H SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 4/10H SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 3/10H SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 7/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 8/10H SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/10N SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hi Evoltra! Our guild is an AOTC focused guild on Horde side Thrall that also love to do keys and take pride in a social environment for our folks. If you are see a guild as something like a community, more than just a place to parse, we may be the team for you! We raid 9pm EST Tues/Thurs. My battle tag is Stevelations#11594

Part Time Pro (8/10M) CN is looking to expand our roster and add a second team on Wed/Fri. Currently second group 3/10 H SOD in need of pumper DPS Heals. Wed/Fri 630pm - 930pm Pacific/Server time. Pst for more info! We also run keys!

Hello. I represent Carried on kiljaeden horde. We are a mythic raiding guild that is currently progressing Sanc heroic 3/10 our first week. We are very interested in your services. Fri and Sat at 9pm pacific until midnight. Gorlock#7739 on discord…

Are you still looking 1/10 mythic 7/10 heroic alliance guild add my discord Goosefraba#3619

dont save her is looking for more players to add to our roster, raid times Tues to Thurs 8-11 pm EST, currently led by 1/10M and 8/10H SoD players. If interested add Fruity#11155

Hi Evoltra,

Are you available to swap servers/faction? If so, Here We Go Again might be your new permanent home! We are 10/10N, 5/10H SoD, finishing 8/10M in CN last tier. We raid Tuesday and Sunday 8-11pm EST. Super funny and laid back guild, who enjoy heroic and mythic progression.

Please feel free to reach out on discord to our RL joyner#1046 (bnet: joyner#11648) or our other officers Curves#5760 and Holypower#6874

Cheers!

Hey! We’re a late night guild so im not sure how that would work with your schedule, but we could definitely use an UH Dk in our raid team! Check out our post and HMU if you’re interested in talking! [H] <Safehouse> Area 52 recruiting for SoD! - #2 by Schmiitty-aerie-peak

Hi Evoltra,

AMP is a Horde guild on Dragonmaw (connected to a bunch of realms) and we’re looking for a DK. We’re 8/10N SoD and we have AOTC for CN. AMP has been around a long time and we have a great Discord server. We currently don’t have any plans for pushing into Mythic content. We raid Tues/Thurs 5:30-8:30 Pacific.

I’m shazbot!#0001 on Discord if you’d like to chat!

Hey!

Crimson Creed is looking for a DPS DK for our raid team. Check us out!

Kaktis,
Bigkatbruh#1326

Has Many Wrinkles - Is a Semi-hardcore Raiding and M+ guild on US-Stormrage, looking for consistent players with a good attitude to join our raiding teams to push for end game content!

Raid Times & Days:
Weekday Team: Tuesday & Wednesday -10pm to 1am EST - 7/10 Heroic Prog

Weekend Team: Saturday & Sunday - 7pm to 10pm CST - 7/10 Normal Prog

Current Progression: has two different teams so that we can encompass multiple types of players who wish to see end game content! A lot of the raiders in the guild take part in both teams, here in our guild we don’t believe in an “A Team” and a “B Team” we are all aiming for the same goal, just at different paces.

Applications and Admittance: Raiders - Every raider will be required to submit an application for full admittance to the raid team, no exceptions. Vetted players may have a shortened trial period but are still expected to adhere to the expectations to a normal trial. Raiders and Trials are allowed to every raid.

Attendance and Attitude: This is a game, not a second job. That said we still will respect each other’s time, consistent absence without notice will risk your raid spot. Attitude is also a very big deal for us, progression is about learning, do not expect bosses in the middle of the raid to go down in a week.

Requirements: - We’re looking for people who the drive to research, someone who wants to continuously improve and sharpen their skills, as well as people who can commit to our raid times consistently. As we are aiming to move into Heroic & Mythic Asap.

1. As we are progression focused guild we ask our raiders to be above 220 iLvl, within reasonable cap of Renown (Unless you have made a swap recently. If you have, please let us know!)

2. 235 iLvl Legendary or the Ability to get one fairly quickly. We understand folks are trying out new classes and specs. Be transparent with us when inquiring about joining!!

3. Can Vibe with the crew, and are willing to commit and be ready to learn!!

Current Recruitment Needs:

Weekday Team: Two Healers (Holy Paladin & Mistweaver Preferred) and Ranged DPS (Warlock).

Weekend Team: Tank (Druid or Death Knight Preferred) and Ranged DPS. All Roles are welcome for Mythic+, Leveling, Pvp, and More!!

Recruitment Contacts:
JTroubz - GM: Discord: Jtroubz#1505
Tonilyn - Recruitment Officer: Discord: Tonilyn#8643 | BNet: Tonilyn#1112

Hey there! We would love to meet and chat with you. Give me a shout on Discord: Travatron#5505.

Talk to you soon!

Hi, check us out!