Experienced 472 Fury/OS Prot LF Mythic Group to finish off the xpac

Hello. Returned a few months ago and began raiding with an old group of friends I used to raid lead for during Mists, WoD, and part of Legion. They unfortunately seem to be done with raiding for the xpac. So, time to find a new group to raid with. Very personable, wanting to push content and always looking to improve.

My experience consists of:

Classic: Tanking/Warrior- Everything up to Twins in AQ40, where my guild fell apart.

TBC: Tanking/Warrior-Everything up to Brutallus, where my guild fell apart, again.

WotLK: Raid Lead/Tanking/Warrior- Completed all raid content and pushed for server first on silvermoon Yogg.

Cata:Took Cata off from structured raiding and focused primarily on alts

Mists: Raid Lead/DPS/Warrior-Completed Mythic Challenger set as well all raid content. Not all completed as mythic, but completed Siege fully on mythic.

WoD: Raid Lead/DPS/Warrior- Completed Mythic Challenger set as well as all raid content. Got up to Mannoroth Mythic completed.

Legion: DPS/Warrior- Was in college. Only played Tomb, and made it to Maiden on mythic.

BFA: DPS/Warrior- Married, job, life. Completed 12/12 Heroic 3/12 Mythic NYA.

Wife is playing now. She has little to no interest in raiding. So, do not get concerned that I will be a baggage (wife comes too) raider. Looking to find a good group of players whom like to have a good time, but also push content. I’m here to have a good time and work hard. I do not feel the two need to be mutually exclusive. You can have a good time while wiping and getting closer to the kill. Doesn’t need to be frustrating if the atmosphere is good.

Times that work for raiding are:
Weekdays (right now kinda any time if I am honest).

Battle Id:

Ick#1454

[H] (Mal’Ganis) 3/12M 12/12H AOTC LF RDPS and Healer

We are a newly formed Guild but all experienced players with CE exp Looking to solidify our roster to finish pushing through Ny’lotha and continue strong into Shadowlands. We currently push high keys and run heroic Ny’lotha to gear alts.

Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST

Ranged: Hunter, Mage

Melee: DH

Healer: Holy/Disc Priest

Will consider any exceptional players

Btag: Smokey#1196

Discord: Smokey#9390