Experienced 397 Ret LFG!

Hey all, I’ve been playing BoA casually and through Mythic+/PvPing the past few months and I can’t seem to help myself from feeling like I miss raiding. I raided fairly hardcore throughout the end of WotLK, all the way through Cata/MoP and finally taking my hiatus in early WoD (understandably).

I cleared most, if not all of the content while it was current in the expansions I was active. I also didn’t really raid as a DPS back then, most raid nights I was running protection–acting as the main tank. I’m more than willing to go more in-depth with my experience on a 1-on-1 basis, it’s just a lot to type out right now. I mainly play ret now for both PvP and PvE, however I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t somewhat interested in getting into tanking for raids again, so that’s always a possibility.

As the title says, I’m currently 397 and my HoA is at level 47 and climbing. I’m currently at work 9am - 6pm EST every weekday. So I’m really trying to find a group that starts anytime after 7pm EST. Also, I’m a 21 year old full-time student as well, so I do like to go out and enjoy my weekends. Given that, I’m only looking for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

As I said above, I also really enjoy Mythic+ and PvP, so if you guys have groups for that it’s always a plus! Also, I would like to stay Alliance if possible, but for the right group I’m willing to consider going Horde. I am ready to realm transfer when I choose a team.

Please just comment here, or add Cassabunny#1292 on BattleTag.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

I think you might be a good fit for our guild (: If you’d like to check us out, our guild info is linked below. Btag is surjective#11563 if you’d like to discuss.

^ bump. I’ll be adding those I’m interested in once I get home from work this evening!

1 Like

Hey there, Cassa,
I’d love to talk I think we could be a great fit for each other. We raid twice a week, but one of those nights is a Thursday if that’s in your weekend territory. If not, please consider us - we’re a great, social and active crew.

We’re one of those ‘tight-knit, friendly guilds’ that actually MEAN it.
Raid time or not, people are online and running mythics, dungeons, leveling alts together, and some PVP here and there. We run an active M+ community so if (big if!) people AREN’T online, you’ve got that option as well.

Current Progression:
Mythic BfD: 1/9
Heroic BfD: 9/9 aotc
Heroic CoS: 2/2 aotc

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST
Alt Run:
Mon 8-11pm EST
Achievement Night: Sunday evenings
& bi-weekly contests

If you’re interested, please add me on battle-net and let’s talk!
Saxx#1747
Thanks!

^^^^^ bump.

If you feel like rocking a dad bod with us, just let me know!

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.

The attendance bug is biting and we’re looking for people who still want to be active and participate in activities. WoW is still a lot of fun if you have a great group of people to enjoy it with!

Mostly looking for dps players, and/or a healer. Flexible people able to fill different roles are great to have as well. We aren’t sticklers on class choice - we want our members to have a great time playing the character they enjoy the most.

Our raid nights are currently Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:

Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661

Even if you have a guild home but would like to supplement your off nights with capable and cool people, consider joining our Friends of Dad Bod community!

Hey Grufal!

Moted is an AoTC focused guild on Area52 [H]. We are currently looking for dps to help fill out our farm rank. We would love a ret pally, since we don’t have one! :slight_smile: If transferring to horde is open for you, we would love to have you!

In our off nights, we enjoy running M+ and even have some pushers in the guild if that’s what you enjoy. Have a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out!
Discord: Aidy#7495, Bnet: Aidy#11206.

Hello Grufal! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less and we’re changing that one member at a time. Each new member is family. And we couldn’t be happier!

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

^^^^^ bump.

Hey, Aestyria from <The Crusade> I know you said you’d like to stay Alliance, but if you decide you may want to dip your toes into the other faction-- we’re a Horde guild on Thrall is currently looking to fill out their Team 2 roster. We’re a laid back and friendly group with the aim of AOTC each tier, possibility of Mythic and M+ through the week. We’re currently looking for dps for our raids on Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-10pm EST. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, feel free to reach out to me on Discord (Aestyria#3508) or Bnet (Aeoweyth#1961)

Happy hunting!

Would love to have you over here on Spirestone, Recently came back after 8 years and I miss raiding too! We will be starting from scratch, but I’ve found that is how you build bonds as well as working together so we can count on one another!

Thanks!
Moody - Spirestone

Hi Grufal,

I’m Jay with Moted. We’re an AotC/early mythic focused guild on Area 52, a highly populated Horde server. We’re looking for a ret paladin who can flex heal for fights we overheal. I think we should talk. I know it would entail a server/faction change, so we’d want to make sure it’s mutually beneficial! Find the spam below and let me know. GL in your search!

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday. 1/9M, 9/9H, 2/2H

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

I will ACTUALLY be adding everyone when I get home today, sorry guys it’s been a busy few days, haha. But I look forward to speaking with everyone!

Alpha Intent is a group of laidback old school players looking to progress through end-game content in BFA while also having a great time! We know how to have fun and keep it light, but also understand that as soon as the pull timer starts ticking down its time to focus. We are striving to create a positive community within our guild, all current guild members devote their time outside of raids to help gear alts and newer players. Have a rotation question? Have a best in slot question? Question about a particular encounter? We have the answers! And we will take the time to help you understand the answers and improve as a player!

What are we looking for?

Currently we are recruiting all classes and roles (any ilvl/any experience level) for Mythic + groups, raiding and pvp. However, we want players with positive attitudes that are focused on constantly improving their performance when it comes to spell rotations/boss mechanics. We expect that our raiders come prepared with flasks/food and general knowledge of encounters. We also expect 100% attendance for raids that you sign up for.

Schedule: 7-10pst tuesday/wednesday/thursday

Please PM any of the below contacts for more info.

Dæmonight#1536

Rev3rb#11530

AllyAwesome#1203

Maghak#1514

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Our team is returning from a wow raiding break. We were spending our raid time in other games during the break, but are excited to be back for 8.2 and are LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
ert